Code of Conduct

Default 9.9.08: Luca Turin and Tania Sanchez on BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour

Just got a tip off that our famous duo of Luca Turin and Tania Sanchez did a feature on perfume today on BBC Radio 4's "Woman's Hour". It is easy to access via the station website's "Listen Again" facility - here is the link - just scroll down to the Ws and click on the "Listen" icon. Their piece is about 33 mins or so into the programme.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/progs/listenagain.shtml

I would be interested to know if anyone can identify which Amouage scent they are spraying in the studio on the basis of their on-air description, for I don't think they actually name it. My money is on Jubilation 25, but will be guided by superior ears and noses out there!

Default Re: 9.9.08: Luca Turin and Tania Sanchez on BBC Radio 4's Woman's Hour

Ooh thank you for the link! God Bless Auntie BBC.
    "It's now very common to hear people say "I'm rather offended by that." As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well so fucking what." - Stephen Fry

Quote Originally Posted by VM I hate civet View Post
    Just got a tip off that our famous duo of Luca Turin and Tania Sanchez did a feature on perfume today on BBC Radio 4's "Woman's Hour". It is easy to access via the station website's "Listen Again" facility - here is the link - just scroll down to the Ws and click on the "Listen" icon. Their piece is about 33 mins or so into the programme.
    Thanks for the link, they make it so hard to listen though, I wish you could just DL the mp3!

Another interesting multimedia page on Chandler Burr:
    http://www.chandlerburr.com/newsite/...t/speaking.php