Code of Conduct

Default Is there any fragrance that smells like reese's peanut butter cups?

I'm looking for a great fragrance that smells either: sweet and nutty, nutty and chocolatey, or like toffee. Is there anything like that?

I'm not interested in this fragrance by Demeter, however :

http://www.fragrantica.com/perfume/D...Cups-7731.html

Basenotes Plus

Default Re: Is there any fragrance that smells like reese's peanut butter cups?

Sample Bois Farine by L' Artisan. It has a nutty feel though not sweet.

Perhaps also Very Irresistible by Givenchy

Quote Originally Posted by CapriDog View Post
    Sample Bois Farine by L' Artisan. It has a nutty feel though not sweet.
    This.

Here are a few other options.

For chocolaty, give Montale's Chocolate Greedy a try. It has lots of chocolate, but not exactly nutty. Another good one is Parfumerie Generale's Coze.

For toffee, give PG's Aomassai and Cedre Sandaraque a try.
    "You can ignore reality, but you can't ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." - Ayn Rand

"I hold it that a little rebellion now and then is a good thing, and as necessary in the political world as storms in the physical...It is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government." - Thomas Jefferson

No, but the workout journal I bought yesterday does. Not what I was looking for.

Calin Matin has a toffee vibe to it IMO.

(3154)
    Remember that while it is perfectly acceptable to criticize the content of a post - criticizing the poster is not.
    Mean spirited, nasty, snide, sarcastic, hateful, and rude individuals don't warrant or deserve other individuals' acknowledgement or respect.

Mugler Miroir des envies is very nutty-chocolatey.

Otherwise, immortelle has a toffee-caramel aspect, for instance in Jeux de peau (which however has a buttery-toasty top).

cacio

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Russell View Post
    Perhaps also Very Irresistible by Givenchy
    More like a York peppermint patty with this one.
    My 3 Signature Scents:

Rive Gauche Light (2004)
    Fahrenheit (1988)
    Paul Smith Man (2009)

Try the Body Shop's Brazil Nut and/or Chocomania.
    Current Top Ten:
    1) Polo Crest
    2) Chypre Palatin
    3) 34 Boulevard Saint Germain
    4) One Man Show Gold Edition
    5) Kouros (Vintage)
    6) Mamluk
    7) Tobacco Vanille
    8) Interlude Man
    9) More than Words
    10) Ungaro II (Vintage)

I immediately thought of Demeter if such a fragrance existed....and it would be pretty cool if there where such a scent

I was walking down my local high street the other day when I caught a blast of Pure Malt: it was hanging in the air like a curtain. Turns out it was the smell of freshly cooked fudge wafting out of the fudge shop. The scents - fudge and Mugler - were more or less identical.

Praline de Santal by Parfumerie Generale has an intensely nutty Hazelnut aroma coupled with a slightly coconutty sandalwood base that makes for an intensely warm and rich fragrance, but its not actually a super sweet gourmand. Rather, its a little dryer and more "nutty" than you typical goumandy type frag.