Code of Conduct

Default First order from accessoriesforfragrances.com - high recommendation

I normally would never do this, but I just got my first order from this site and I was definitely impressed. For less than 10 bucks I received a large bag of 2.5ml spray atomizers, and for free they threw in droppers, funnels, sample vials, labels, etc (basically everything for decanting). No, I have nothing to do with this site - I was just impressed at the customer service for such a small order and recommend them highly.

Sur la Plage

Default Re: First order from accessoriesforfragrances.com - high recommendation

Sally is great!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=211851

If you'd like, you can post your thoughts here and read what a few others had to say.

Quote Originally Posted by bbBD View Post
    I normally would never do this, but I just got my first order from this site and I was definitely impressed. For less than 10 bucks I received a large bag of 2.5ml spray atomizers, and for free they threw in droppers, funnels, sample vials, labels, etc (basically everything for decanting). No, I have nothing to do with this site - I was just impressed at the customer service for such a small order and recommend them highly.
    I took your recommendation and got 25 2.5s...with shipping it was $14 overall. But she said labels weren't included when I wrote her so unless she throws some in, maybe you charmed her more.

I doubt I'll use them all but with my luckyscent and aedes orders and my Bond samples i need these.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Sally is also great for us Europeans!
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

Blog Entries

That's great news, I was coming on here to ask about finding smaller atomizers, this was gonna be my first stop so it's good to hear you had a good experience. Just ordered 50 2.5mL atomizers as in all truth I really hate having to use the little dipper vials.
    Twitter - @DanielTharp
    DanielTharp.com has additional reviews and commentary.
    Always be content with what you have, never be content with what you are.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesoul View Post
    That's great news, I was coming on here to ask about finding smaller atomizers, this was gonna be my first stop so it's good to hear you had a good experience. Just ordered 50 2.5mL atomizers as in all truth I really hate having to use the little dipper vials.
    Me too. Saw on the blog the Bond news. Good because if you read below I got a lot of Bond yesterday..thus needing atomizers for those, aedes order and luckyscent order.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Quote Originally Posted by ToughCool View Post
    Me too. Saw on the blog the Bond news. Good because if you read below I got a lot of Bond yesterday..thus needing atomizers for those, aedes order and luckyscent order.
    Quick delivery. Just received mine and she threw in all kinds of extras like some large colored atomizers and a nice large atomizer. Great stuff.
    --Ben Hogan