Code of Conduct

Thread: Venezia Uomo.

Default Venezia Uomo.

What about the Venezia Uomo by Laura Biagiotti? Is it out of production? Can`t find it enywhere...Before i used to wear this one. A wonderful scent!

Default Re: Venezia Uomo.

The Directory says it is discontinued.

I didn't make a complete online search but I found some easily on eBay and perfumedistributor.com

Prices are high but not bad for a discontinued fragrance.
    Last edited by TwoRoads; 11th September 2008 at 10:21 PM.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Yes, sad but ture this one was discontinued. To me this was the best fragrance from Laura Biagiotti - I have built a personal stash of this stuff!

While browsing (I have just got a small bottle of Lacoste Elegance!), I found a full boxed bottle for 15 GBP (Buy It Now),that seems to be a nice price.I am not sure if the seller ships outside the UK.
    Although I like lavender,I find this one too heavy for regular use.I bought a half-used tester some time ago,after reading that this was similar to,my best ever then,L'Uomo Trussardi.But no...Since then,I have lost my interest about Trussardi too...
    Last edited by discovolante; 3rd January 2009 at 12:03 AM.
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

Quote Originally Posted by discovolante View Post
    While browsing (I have just got a small bottle of Lacoste Elegance!), I found a full boxed bottle for 15 GBP (Buy It Now),that seems to be a nice price.I am not sure if the seller ships outside the UK.
    Although I like lavender,I find this one too heavy for regular use.I bought a half-used tester some time ago,after reading that this was similar to,my best ever then,L'Uomo Trussardi.But no...Since then,I have lost my interest about Trussardi too...

-Try out Trussardi Inside, and your interest will be back!