Code of Conduct

Default The Player's Cologne

http://becomeaplayer/playercologne.htm I know this is an older site (hey might even be a basenoters site) but I came across this while doing a cologne search. Anyway that site lists the supposed players cologne
    Blvgari Black, Versace Man, Armani Code, Gucci Envy, Acqua Di Gio, Versace The Dreamer, Dolche and Gabbana Pour Homme, Blvgari Pour Homme, Bellagio for Men, Platinim Egoiste, and Givency Pi. Personally, that is not a bad list but I want to hear from my fellow basenoters..........would you agree that these are the best player cologne's out there and if not which colognes would you take out and which would you add in. Basically, I am not asking what cologne women like best or which gets the most compliments as in previous threads I am asking what cologne's fit a player's pesonality?

Default Re: The Player's Cologne

Right On m8!! Right on!

hey, in a list of designer frags/player frags how could they leave out le male?
    in berlin whenever you go to a club at least half of these wannabes you come across smell like they bathed in that stuff.
    might be the reason why i have a hard time liking it..

Since most 'players' I know are absolute twats, I think that Versace Man, Aqua Di Gio, Dreamer, and D&G Homme are *perfect* for them. I'd like to add Armani Mania, and anything by Kenneth Cole.

I shudder to see my precious Bvlgari Black and Egoiste on that list though.

Edit: Jesus christ I just made it through the clothing section. I now have a mental image of a spiky hair over tanned douche bag rocking an Ed Hardy tee a size too small to show up his steroid addled physique, gaudy pre distressed true religion flare I mean 'bootcut' jeans, Phat Farm classic trainers, and positively reeking of Dreamer.

Why do women go for this? They have to or else no man would willingly dress like that unless it gave good results.
    Last edited by shalashaska; 12th September 2008 at 06:02 PM.

Wink Re: The Player's Cologne

Quote Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
    [url]I know this is an older site (hey would you agree that these are the best player cologne's out there and if not which colognes would you take out and which would you add in. Basically, I am not asking what cologne women like best or which gets the most compliments as in previous threads I am asking what cologne's fit a player's pesonality?

Seems like the same thing to me, so get ready for your thread to be moved to no man's land! but try this site www.sosuave.com for "players Colognes"

these are all designer frags.. but has anyone noticed a lot of people wearing Silver Mountain Water? I was surprised when I smelled that on someone. You rarely get house fragrances at clubs..

haha Players Cologne!

Hmmm... huh.. uh.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Wow that site is such a joke. Just another "PUA" site that preys on mindless chode zombies who don't know any better.

However. They seem to have gotten the cologne picks of club zombies down pretty well. They forgot Polo Blue, Cool Water, Issey Miyake, Le Male, and other big ones. Oh yeah, and FIERCE. lol.

But dude. I can understand you not wanting to wear something that gets 8 sprays per person at the club, but there is no "player" cologne. There is no cologne which fits a "player" personality, or any type of personality for that matter. It's just a cologne. You assign your own labels to it if you want but don't let society define them for you.

As a girl in the Female Forum said "It's the man not the fragrance"

A few thoughts here. This thread started off how I wanted it to with people discussing what fragrances these wannabe posers wear a lot. Second off and it must be just where I live I have said it before and I will say it again outside of Axe bodyspray and the mass market Aquatic stuff you don't smell anything at clubs, malls, work, the deli wherever.........I live in a place where Le Male, Pi, Versace Dreamer, Euphoria or anything that is not Aquatic makes you unique and different it just amazes me to read that Le Male or anything non-aquatic is everywhere........amazing.

Buddy, like i said before, those are some great scents. not a single scent on that list which is not a classic. the players thing or not, it's upto you...but are those good scents, definitily yes!!

Bvlgari ph doesn't fit this category in my opinion. But I agree with the others on the list.

Your sweat.
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

I just read this I think he has some pretty solid picks deushy or not great designer frags