Code of Conduct

Default Dunhill Blend 30 EDT

Well one benefit to escaping Ike was staying at my mother in laws in Austin and their old bathroom cabinet. There is an old Quorum and some other old splashes. One was the discontinued Dunhill Blend 30. A 70/80s scent that is herbal and has that 70s kind of kick. I wore some on my wrist and it was there a long time. There is a Paco Rabanne feel that I also saw in a review but it is a little more refined. Anyways, the bottle looked a little old but the juice still smells great. About half a bottle left too. I may get rid of it but right now I'll try it and see........Yes, of course I brought it back with me..lol
    Last edited by ToughCool; 16th September 2008 at 02:17 PM.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Default Re: Dunhill Blend 30 EDT

You are very lucky! This is almost impossible to find and one of the great scents--wear it with pride!

Default Re: Dunhill Blend 30 EDT

Quote Originally Posted by Oviatt View Post
    You are very lucky! This is almost impossible to find and one of the great scents--wear it with pride!
    Thanks. I'm not sure how long it has been sitting there but it smells great. I haven't taken it for a full wearing yet but I will.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan