Code of Conduct
    Blog Entries

Default I complimented a lady on...

D&G The One for Her. I hadn't smelled it before this customer came in wearing it, I don't normally ask but it was interesting enough that I was compelled to. I was already a fan of the men's spray but I've gotta say the women's is very nice too!
    Twitter - @DanielTharp
    DanielTharp.com has additional reviews and commentary.
    Always be content with what you have, never be content with what you are.

Default Re: I complimented a lady on...

I may have to give this one a test. I just can't get past the paper to spray in on my skin. Alot of ladies love it though. I didn't care for it on paper. I have yet to smell it on someone.
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

yh it is pretty nice, the mens is absolutely amazing though. just had to state that....

I really like it. I have a decant that Asha sent me, and I've worn it a couple of times. Otherwise, I don't think I would have gone out of my way to try it. Here are the notes from Sephora:

"The One is a warm, oriental floral, with modern sensuality - a fragrance with a strong personality, and a contrasting golden sweetness. Created for the ultimate diva, The One is at once tempting, modern, and glamorous, embracing a touch of classicism. The top notes radiate a vibrant luminosity, with a sun-touched citrus, while warm fruity notes of luscious lychee and succulent peach add to the delight. The passionate heart evokes an exploding femininity, with an opulent floral soul, creating a distinct, audacious signature. An unexpected hint of plum glows as the base finally blooms with luscious allure into the lasting warmth of vanilla and sweetened ambery-musk notes.

Notes:
    Bergamot, Mandarin, Lychee, Peach, Madonna Lily, Muguet, Plum, Jasmine, Vetiver, Vanilla, Amber, Musk.

Style:
    Tempting. Modern. Glamorous."

I would imagine a bombshell fragrance from the above, but I find it soft and snuggly.

Diva, this definitely sounds like one for you!