Code of Conduct

Default I've developed a "wardrobe"

Thanks to you guys, I've finally figured out a rotation of colognes for myself. I think I picked good ones, being 19 I didn't want anything too heady, but I just wanted something BETTER and more classic than what everyone else my age is wearing, more or less....tried a lot of samples and...

Currently, my current rotation is:
    Eau d'Orange Verte
    Eau Savage
    Philosykos

I like citrus a lot, with preference over orange so Eau d'Orange Verte is wonderful, VERY realistic, I have a small citrus plant in a pot and if you pull the fruits off at their stem or cut a small part of the stem off, you get similar orange scent in the bark. Lasts better on clothes than it does on my skin. I thought Eau Savage was rather similar but for some reason, perhaps because it's lemon I thought it as more buttoned up so I'll be wearing that to fancier occasions.

Philosykos is a tasty fig and banana leaf, liked it at first sniff and found it has surprisingly reasonable longevity despite my fair freckled skin. Natural enough to not seem feminine or odd. Rotates with Eau d'Orange Verte depending on my mood.

I can see how this scent thing can become highly addictive, thanks!

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: I've developed a "wardrobe"

Congratulations! Sounds like you have a very good collection there.

If you like orange and want to branch out into something a little "heavier", I would suggest trying Hermes Terre d'Hermes and Elixir des Merveilles.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Banned

Post Thanks / Like

Nice work Maximiliani!

If only I had it so worked out at your age! A very nice collection youve started there
    I would also like to say that if you feel like exploring orange a bit more, consider Paloma Picasso's Minotaure. Its bitter blood orange and leather - dead sexy!
    Last edited by Sorcery of Scent; 20th September 2008 at 08:55 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

boy, just passing by but i gotta second that minotaure

Eau d'Orange Verte, Eau Savage, Philosykos.

Great!

Terre d'Hermes and Elixir des Merveilles. Should definitely be tested first. I have bottles of both, people try them and not have it work out. On me though they're very good.

Minotaure is very sexy. :-)
    This one seems to work okay on most people, not as finicky as Terre and Elixir des Merveilles.

When I was 19, I used Eau Sauvage too, also Equipage. Equipage is not a citrus but it has the same airy, sophisticated 'vibe' as Eau Sauvage in unusual notes - lily of the valley, spicy carnation, woods, vetiver, leather.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...bluewillow.gif"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift;
    that's why they call it the present."