Code of Conduct

Thread: Atomizers

AromiErotici

Default Atomizers

I'm starting to accumulate splash minis and would like to know where alot of you purchase yours from. I know ebay is always an avenue, but opinions would help alot. Thanks.

Default Re: Atomizers

A great place is http://www.accessoriesforfragrances.com/
    In fact, there was a very recent thread about this place which resulted in me ordering a few atomizers. Sally threw in 5 small plastic atomizers as a gift. My order arrived within the same week (ordered on Tue. received on Fri.). Recommended.

I second that, they're pretty good.

I highly recommend Sally - accessoriesforfragrancies.com also. Mention you heard about her store from basenotes. She ships quickly. She also often provides freebies. I like the purse/travel atomizers the most.

AromiErotici

Thanks you fellaz. Excuse me now while I go search that link.

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by dmarino67 View Post
    I highly recommend Sally - accessoriesforfragrancies.com also. Mention you heard about her store from basenotes. She ships quickly. She also often provides freebies. I like the purse/travel atomizers the most.
    Do they ship to P.O. Boxes? I didn't see that mentioned in their shipping paragraph.

Quote Originally Posted by AromiErotici View Post
    Do they ship to P.O. Boxes? I didn't see that mentioned in their shipping paragraph.
    I'm not sure - I had it shipped it to a regular address. I would email her - she's great and has great prices.

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by dmarino67 View Post
    I'm not sure - I had it shipped it to a regular address. I would email her - she's great and has great prices.
    Thanks d..........I'll do just that.

AromiErotici

WOW !!!

That's the fastest email response I've ever received in my life !!! Her husband Ted got back to me within 3 minutes !!! Awesome................

yeah AromiErotici, I asked someone about this recently in a thread and a few people recommended this company, I think they are the one to go to. Enjoy!
    Last edited by TheAttorney; 21st September 2008 at 07:11 AM.

Sur la Plage

Go Sally go!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheAttorney View Post
    yeah AmomiErotici, I asked someone about this recently in a thread and a few people recommended this company, I think they are the one to go to. Enjoy!
    Is this the second time, I've seen someone call Aromi "Amomi"?

I agree that www.accessoriesforfragrances.com is an excellent online resource.
    Last edited by Aiona; 21st September 2008 at 07:07 AM.

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by Aiona View Post
    Is this the second time, I've seen someone call Aromi "Amomi"?

I agree that www.accessoriesforfragrances.com is an excellent online resource.
    Yes.....you are right !!! I don't believe they are of Italian descent like myself.

Sorry about that, I actually know to use the "r" instead of the "m" but I skipped over it as specllcheck did not pick it up. Sorry again Amomi, hehehhehe.
    Last edited by TheAttorney; 21st September 2008 at 07:11 AM.

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by TheAttorney View Post
    Sorry about that, I actually know to use the "r" instead of the "m" but I skipped over it as specllcheck did not pick it up. Sorry again Amomi, hehehhehe.
    Bro.......I laughed when I saw it. By the way, the name is Dave. I just felt compelled to use an Italian user since my people are all off the boat.

btw, that's the one thing I hate most about minis. the majority of splashes and not sprays. I've seen some sprays but they're in the minority... goodness grief.

How many did you place an order for? From the research they have the best prices and nothing goes further than having BN members speak highly of them. What I have been doing is dumping my dappers in the sprayers and using them that way, especially for my Bond No. 9 dabbers. I was quite surprised to find that the BN9 samples are not sprayers, as many of the high end companies, i.e., Amouage, Diptyque, etc... use sprayers instead of dabbers. In any event, the transition works quite nicely.

Ok, let me ventilate here.

Months Ago i would have told you that www.accessoriesforfragrances.com has an EXCELLENT customer service.

But now...
    I had a problem with my last purchase. I placed an order with them the day after this thread started
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=214974 and I got nothing (i was able to send RHM her samples but they had to go on lousy 1ml vials). Tonight I sent an email asking about my order and a gentleman with the name Ted answered me back. He explained some sort of ebay/paypal error that just does not make sense for a couple of reasons.
    Now I am thinking... did he just lied to me? should i just give them the benefit of the doubt/forget about the whole thing?

Now I am sure this is an isolated case and that everything is going to be fine, but my huge pride is not completely OK...

BTW my pride would wear freakin YATAGAN layered over KNZIE 10 layered OVER some Salvador dali... but I am not proud of that... I am not proud of my pride... Ok irish time to put that Pinot Noir away and go to sleep. (hey if I were not actually drinking Pinot Noir you could almost say I just made a racist joke )
    Last edited by irish; 21st September 2008 at 08:11 AM.

AromiErotici

BTW my pride would wear freakin YATAGAN layered over KNZIE 10 layered OVER some Salvador dali... but I am not proud of that... I am not proud of my pride... Ok irish time to put that Pinot Noir away and go to sleep. (hey if I were not actually drinking Pinot Noir you could almost say I just made a racist joke )
    Reply With QuoteIrish.......I think they have facilities for behavior such as this.

Interesting Irish, definately keep us up to date on this issue.
    Last edited by TheAttorney; 21st September 2008 at 07:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by irish View Post
    Ok, let me ventilate here.

Months Ago i would have told you that www.accessoriesforfragrances.com has an EXCELLENT customer service.

But now...
    I had a problem with my last purchase. I placed an order with them the day after this thread started
    http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=214974 and I got nothing (i was able to send RHM her samples but they had to go on lousy 1ml vials). Tonight I sent an email asking about my order and a gentleman with the name Ted answered me back. He explained some sort of ebay/paypal error that just does not make sense for a couple of reasons.
    Now I am thinking... did he just lied to me? should i just give them the benefit of the doubt/forget about the whole thing?

Now I am sure this is an isolated case and that everything is going to be fine, but my huge pride is not completely OK...

I had a very similar problem, about 5 minutes after an order

Hello Bradley,

I noticed this order confirmation that the system sent to you, but no payment came through. If you experienced problems with Paypal, this is not uncommon. When this occurs, we can send a paypal money request for the total of the order and this normally takes care of the problem. So, if you had problems and want us to send a money request, just let us know.

Will wait to hear from you.

Thank you!
    Ted
    I apologized and said i must have not had the funds or something, so after that I double checked my paypal account - sure enough transaction showed money had been transfered out of my checking. I replied "actually, im sorry but i just looked it up and it deducted funds from my paypal account, so theres something wrong on your end - im sorry but i cant pay twice." and copied and pasted the transaction information in paypal. A few minutes later he responded:

Hello,

I am sorry, I just checked and it did come through. We receive email notification of all orders and payments. Unfortunately, it sent norification of the order long after the payment (usually the order comes first) and I didn't see it.

We will get it in the mail today for you.

Thank you!
    Ted

/shrug, dunno if it's anything to worry about or just multiple errors of the same kind.

Unless I'm missing something or just totally not understanding what you're looking for, their prices aren't that good at all.

Check out: http://www.bestbottles.com/

and

http://www.lotioncrafter.com/store/

I have been very happy with lotioncrafters--they take credit cards directly and have extrememey fast shipping service. I will continue to use them.