Code of Conduct

Question Buying Coriolan.

IŽd like to buy discontinued Coriolan so could someone give me advice where can I order it?? I meet many times with fakes, so please give me contact on reliable website or seller (ebay).

Btw do you know if L'Ame d'un Heros will be available to find in middle EU, or it will be selling only in some countries? Thank you.

Default Re: Buying Coriolan.

Can't you just go over to the US ebay site? There are quite a few Coriolan bottles for sale there.

Are you buying it because you know it or because you think you'd like it. I thought I'd like it more, having looked at the fragrance notes. It is powdery, a bit sweet. But if you like that style, go for it. I got mine from Beautiful Perfumes but have since seen it in lots of perfume remaindered stores.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

Basenotes Institution

Strawberrynet.com has it, and they ship internationally: http://oth.strawberrynet.com/product...oChar=G#DETAIL
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

You begin to awaken"

-- Eckhart Tolle