Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Opium EDP

10 45.45%
  • Jaipur EDP

6 27.27%
  • Polo Double Black

6 27.27%

Talking Opium EDP, Jaipur Homme EDP or Polo Doublel Black?

Its not a about comparison its about what you like more and wich one of them I should buy. I only tried polo double black and loved it. But though its maybe a lil too weak! I need a strong scent take this into consideration. I know that opium is very strong!!! But its not the most important factor!
    Which one lingers more. Im curious about Jaipur. Because opium is far too famous.

I hope you can help me!

Default Re: Opium EDP, Jaipur Homme EDP or Polo Doublel Black?

Hmm interesting question considering you said take strength into consideration....i've smelled all 3 of these but only Jaipur and Polo Double Black have i really thought about. Personally I would go with Double Black it is one of my favorites and goes great in the winter....but it is very subtle I don't get very good sillage or longevity with this one....but I would highly recommenced it. Hope I helped.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Most definitely Opium EDP - this would be my first choice. Jaipur EDP is very good also. I would pass on the Polo Double Black - IMO it is not even in the same league as the other two.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

lets see if i can find the opium edp somewhere to test

Post Thanks / Like

I have not given Double Black a full wearing but Opium and Jaipur Homme are two of my favorites.

I voted for Jaipur Homme - it is just a little more 'me'.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Post Thanks / Like

I like polo double Black, but i tried it 3 times at different stores, i just couldn't get more then 15 minutes out of it very annoying so i didn't buy it. But if you can get more out of it, go for it.
    The critic has to educate the public; the artist has to educate the critic.

Off-Scenter

Jaipur leads this pack by a healthy mile in my book. It's smoother and more sophisticated than Opium, without being at all meek. I agree with petruccijc on Double Black. I think it's crude and commonplace compared to the other two.

ty all for the quick help! I'm 26 btw. I was afraid that opium maybe smells too classy. I have jean patou PH for example. There is something in it that smells "old". Friends tell me it doesn't fit to me at all. Even I like it. But can't wear it. So does this apply to opium or Jaipur?

Post Thanks / Like

Opium EDP is not too classy; wore it out last night on a date with jeans a nice polo and rocked it.

Post Thanks / Like

Also, Opium EDP is strong but you can just adjust your sprays.

Off-Scenter

Jaipur is sweeter and less "stately" than the Patou, so you might find it more comfortable.

they only own the EDT in my store. They never have EDPs of heritage, HR or Opium ... So i have to go blind buy them :O