Code of Conduct

Default Zaharoff Pour Homme

Hey Gents!

I'm so happy to have found this site! VERY exciting that there are many out there that love fragrances as much as I do.

I've created a couple of fragrances working with some of the best fragrance houses in the world under the "Zaharoff" name (if you google "Zaharoff+WWD" you'll find some articles).

I just wanted to let everyone know that Zaharoff Pour Homme, which was sold at Nieman's and Bergdorf Goodman is going to be re-launched (and re-packaged) on the www.zaharoff.com website for Winter 2008 and then slowly distributed along select retailers in 2009 and on.

There will be 150 Limited Edition Zaharoff Pour Homme bottles available for Holiday 2009. If anyone wants a sample, just send me an address and I'll send one over to you asap. I only have a handful of samples!

All my best and thanks for reading!

Yours,
    George Zaharoff

You can see the entire fragrance collection at www.georgezaharoff.com!

Default Re: Zaharoff Pour Homme

I'm going to leave this up for the rest of the day so that the news of the return of the scent can make a few members here very happy. Also because it only asks for a handful of sample requests, not the hundreds of sample requests that could come in.

But I'm going to lock the thread and end up removing it because the forums aren't the place for advertising. The forums aren't here to gather an audience for sellers to reach through memberesque posts.

No harm no foul, but I want all readers to know this.

Thanks,
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.