Code of Conduct

Default Burberry London- Cheapest place to order from? Coupons? Help me out!

I'm looking for Burberry London for men EDT. Preferably the 3.3 oz. Scent synch day is coming and I wont be ready. Help a fellow Basenoter out! Fragrance Alley on Ebay has some good deals but I will have to compete so the good deal could easily disappear when bidding

Advice? Comments? Anything?
    Last edited by Mires; 4th October 2008 at 10:57 PM.

Default Re: Burberry London- Cheapest place to order from? Coupons? Help me out!

Quote Originally Posted by Mires View Post
    I'm looking for Burberry London for men EDT. Preferably the 3.3 oz. Scent coordination day is coming and I wont be ready. Help a fellow Basenoter out! Fragrance Alley on Ebay has some good deals but I will have to compete so the good deal could easily disappear when bidding

Advice? Comments? Anything?
    Check out perfumedistributor, fragrancenet and fragrancex.

FragranceX has free shipping on all orders until October 10th with the code FREE.
    Last edited by TwoRoads; 4th October 2008 at 11:04 PM.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Default Re: Burberry London- Cheapest place to order from? Coupons? Help me out!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoRoads View Post
    Check out perfumedistributor and fragrancenet.
    Fragrancenet recently had free shipping on all orders - check to see if that coupon code still is available.
    Thanks, I might actually order from Perfume Distributor tonight. That's a great price.

JUST TO MAKE SURE when the item description says, "Eau De Toilette Spray (Fabric) Unbox 100 ML", this means the original box is not included and nothing else.

Any coupons for Perfume Distributor?
    Last edited by Mires; 4th October 2008 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mires View Post
    Thanks, I might actually order from Perfume Distributor tonight. That's a great price.

JUST TO MAKE SURE when the item description says, "Eau De Toilette Spray (Fabric) Unbox 100 ML", this means the original box is not included and nothing else.

Any coupons for Perfume Distributor?
    This is their definition of 'Unboxed': What is the meaning of Testers or Unboxed items?

I am not aware of any coupons.
    Last edited by TwoRoads; 4th October 2008 at 11:14 PM.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Thanks for the third link.

Perfume Distributor has the lowest price of $31.94 with shipping included in that price.

If something better comes up, please post in her BNer's. I'll most likely wait untill tomorrow to order in case a better deal comes my way.
    Last edited by Mires; 4th October 2008 at 11:24 PM.

at Amazon $34.99 shippin' included...i bought there

Gracias el roger. That might be the way to go if I want new in box and not a tester.