Code of Conduct

Default Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa - Something with greater longevity.

I'm about to finish my 50ml bottle of Colonia Intensa by Acqua di Parma and am swithering about what to replace it with.

I really like Colonia Intensa. The complex citrus opening which develops into a warm but subtly understated leather scent is beautiful. I love that it is masculine without being macho. However, it burns bright then fades away on me. I really don't get much more than 3-4 hours before it has virtually disappeared.

If Colonia Intensa lasted for 7+ hours, I wouldn't hesitate to get another bottle. In fact, I'd stump up for 100ml! Can anybody recommend anything similar but longer lasting? For reference, I've tried Christian Dior's Eau Sauvage Fraîcheur Cuir and wasn't blown away by it - I found that it lacks the warmth that Colonia Intensa has.

Default Re: Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa - Something with greater longevity.

Try Cartier's Declaration.

Default Re: Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa - Something with greater longevity.

I didn't get longevity out of Intensa either, that's why Assoluta worked for me. It is however a different proposition to Intensa.