Code of Conduct

Default Puro Lino- Overrated

I just received my LUCKYSCENT* samples and i ordered Odeur 53 , gendarme SKY and Puro Lino. um yeah.. the Puro Lino smell of all the old women who just jumped out of the shower and rolled into the at&t store i work at around 9 am. Not a good soapy fragrance. Very run of the mill gendarme type. BARF. ill stick to my Prada Infusion D"Homme for a classy luxuirous fragrance. I so cant wait to scrub this off.

Default Re: Puro Lino- Overrated

And straight after all my gushing in the female section, too. Well, en garde, Blacklibran1! How will we settle this? A duel? Arm wrestling?

I genuinely love Puro Lino...it is, to me, the nicest 'clean' scent I've ever experienced, by far. I'm sorry it didn't work for you.
    "It's now very common to hear people say "I'm rather offended by that." As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well so fucking what." - Stephen Fry

ha ha cutie!!!!! im so happy that it works for you !! i bet it smells heavenly on you! but it just reminds me of something too clean. but if it works for you ..then carpe diem

I always find myself wishing we had some version of smell-o-vision here. I'd like to smell this on you, and then on me. The whole reason I loved it so much is because, on me, it *lacks* the sharp/astringent/detergent part I usually detect in so many 'clean' frags (which I dislike 90% of the time). Maybe I will put my sample in my bag and anoint the unsuspecting. And then sniff them.
    "It's now very common to hear people say "I'm rather offended by that." As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well so fucking what." - Stephen Fry