Code of Conduct
    BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Default Law firm / parfumerie business (4-min video)

Peculiar "news" story of a business in Brisbane, Australia. The shop is attractive, so at least you can feel like you've taken a mini vacation. But what happened to the lead part of the story about the law office???
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

Default Re: Law firm / parfumerie business (4-min video)

That's the only law firm I'd want to work for these days. I'd love to catch wafts of perfume if I had to be writing briefs. Then again, my salary would go out the back door pretty quickly!
    For sale: JL Scherrer parfum (reduced price) and more!

"One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." ~ Jane Austen

“Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume” ~ Jean de Boufflers

what an entertaining video! thanks for posting. rather extravagant how they serve champagne to the customers, does that really clear your palate?
    "Like a lobster with a pearl in its claw, the beet held the jasmine firmly without crushing or obscuring it. Beet lifted jasmine, the way a bullnecked partner lifts a ballerina, and the pair came on stage on citron's fluty cue. As if jasmine were a collection of beautiful paintings, beet hung it in the galleries of the nose, insured it against fire or theft, threw a party to celebrate it. Citron mailed the invitations." Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins p. 189

What I am loving right now: Shalimar vintage extrait, Chanel Bois des Iles, Chanel no. 22, Le Labo Iris 39, Guerlain Iris Ganache

Cynical me suspects it has more to do with lowering your spending inhibitions!
    For sale: JL Scherrer parfum (reduced price) and more!

"One half of the world cannot understand the pleasures of the other." ~ Jane Austen

“Pleasure is the flower that passes; remembrance, the lasting perfume” ~ Jean de Boufflers