Code of Conduct

Default Dali by Salvador Dali.....Hard to find and not worth finding?

I got a 8ml official pen spray of this at a fragrance store...never heard of this fragrance in particular...when i bought it and sprayed it...i thought for sure it was misplaced in the mens section from the womens....anyone try this...to me it smells like old lady perfume...

Pugs

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Dali by Salvador Dali.....Hard to find and not worth finding?

I have Salvador and Salvador Dali Pour Homme.

Until I looked in the Directory, I never knew there was another one just named Dali. It must be pretty obscure - no picture and no reviews.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by TwoRoads View Post
    I have Salvador and Salvador Dali Pour Homme.

Until I looked in the Directory, I never knew there was another one just named Dali. It must be pretty obscure - no picture and no reviews.
    I believe that is an error in the directory the first scent for women was called Dali and the male counter part is Salvador Dali

Well, I have 273 for men, and I've never tried the men's Dali, but from the descriptions, they sound similar: smoky, floral, musky, etc. It's not for me, but at least it was inexpensive!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scentimus View Post
    I believe that is an error in the directory the first scent for women was called Dali and the male counter part is Salvador Dali
    Then, perhaps, Pugsley_f5 is correct in thinking that "it was misplaced in the mens section from the womens"
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Well I dont think basenotes was wrong...cause both the perfume place had it under mens and basenotes did also...

btw bigsly 273....very spot on and similar