Code of Conduct

Default Acqua di Parma 30ml Travel Sprays

I don't believe I've read anything mentioned here about the very swish looking 30ml travel bottles of Acqua di Parma's line!
    I just stumbled upon these today visiting a Dutch site. Looks like a very nice presentation... love the leather case!

I've not seen these available at my local stockist. How about you lot?

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Acqua di Parma 30ml Travel Sprays

I was at Neimans today, smelling the Edt and EdP of Iris Nobile by AdP. They didn't have them.

How did the EDP compare to the EDT, mike? I have the EDT, and really like it for a warm weather scent.

Quote Originally Posted by Asha View Post
    How did the EDP compare to the EDT, mike? I have the EDT, and really like it for a warm weather scent.
    I'm curious as well.... I have a decent sized EdT sample but haven't pulled the wallet out yet. To be it's more violet then iris, but it's nice nonetheless.

bbBD, I found it to be more like gardenia. I can't really detect any violet, myself!

Neiman Marcus sells this online for $136. Refills are 2 for $100 (without the leather case).

I picked up 2 AdP 30ml Travel sprays on Ebay last year, and they came in cylinder-shape bottles. NO leather case was included.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Asha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bbBD View Post
    I'm curious as well.... I have a decent sized EdT sample but haven't pulled the wallet out yet. To be it's more violet then iris, but it's nice nonetheless.
    I can't say for sure, I smelled both from scent strips not on my skin.

But from what I smelled, the EdP was much richer, a tad sweeter and much more iris prominent. Oh and the body cream is a-mazing!