Code of Conduct

Default 1 million? no thank you

Hi guys.
    I am at Madrid airport wating for my fly to Johannesburg.
    I tried Paco 1 Million and it was a major dissapointment, smells like a gazillion other fragrances. Of course I also try a 12 more... a little of erything.
    I ended up buying Guerlain Vetiver, I simply love it...
    AND YES, IT TOOK THE LIBERTY TO WEAR YATAGAN FOR THE ENTIRE TRIP someone will enjoy it for 11 hours next to me :bounce:
    See you soon!
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

Default Re: 1 million? no thank you

like this one very much... i think the greatest sillage and longevity among 2008's new perfumes. and women really adore it on me

I feel quite resentful about this. I clicked on the banner add here at basenotes and was informed that I had won a bottle but it never showed up.
    "Don’t try to be original. Be simple. Be good technically, and if there is something in you, it will come out. ” - Henri Matisse.

"Wear R de Capucci" - Hirch Duckfinder

reviews

It's strength is its only redeeming factor, unlike the other wishy-washy designer fragrances currently out there. It should at least be credited for this. Apart from that, it's nothing special.

Blog Entries

seeing as everyone blasted Porsche Design Essence....and how i really liked it upon receiving my bottle today.....i'm actually looking forward to trying 1 Million!

Quote Originally Posted by everso View Post
    seeing as everyone blasted Porsche Design Essence....and how i really liked it upon receiving my bottle today.....i'm actually looking forward to trying 1 Million!
    The same thing goes for the new Guerlain; it's been really trashed a lot around here, but I really like it, so maybe I'll like 1 Million too!

Smile Re: 1 million? no thank you

i quite recently sampled not just 1 million but also aramis too(i spritzed both on my wrist)-i have to say 1 million lasted a bit longer than aramis.i think 1 million is going to be on my xmas list for sure.

Sorry, I didn't like it at all.