Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default No celebrity wears Acier Aluminum?! I am not sure I like it anymore.

I really like the mixture of Orange, vanilla, ambergris and musk. It has a surprisingly good drydown, great sillage and longevity. AA has the simplest structure and the most complex evolution of all creeds I have testd. The only FBW in my opinion. It is the cool brother of BdP that it is less full of himself and hangs out with fragrances like Habit Rouge Legere and Hypnose pH. I guess I like it because it feels quite guerlainsh: I get the same sweetness I smell in Mitsouko EDP.

But now, Imagine the angst I feel when I cannot find any celebrity wearing my favorite Creed.
    Last edited by irish; 15th October 2008 at 07:47 PM.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: No celebrity wears Acier Aluminum?! I am not sure I like it anymore.

Do you smell many celebs?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: No celebrity wears Acier Aluminum?! I am not sure I like it anymore.

nice one Irish

i happened to sample Chevrefeuille Original today and this is the first of the Non Millesimes that i got a chance with. I'm totally bowled over to say the least.. FBW for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by joe mcclaine View Post
    Do you smell many celebs?
    No, but I'd kill to take a whiff of Eva Green's neck... Even if she does not wear Dior Poison.
    Last edited by irish; 15th October 2008 at 07:52 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Clearly you have to stop wearing this frag, Irish. No celeb endorsement? Into the garbage it goes!
    "It's now very common to hear people say "I'm rather offended by that." As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well so fucking what." - Stephen Fry

I think the Chiquita Banana girl wears Acier Aluminum.

Post Thanks / Like

I wear it and I'm the most famous person in my house (when I'm there).
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Basenotes Institution
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Kermit the Frog wears it. Oh sorry, that's Green Irish Tweed. Well, that's what the Creed SA told me last time I was at Neiman's.

Post Thanks / Like

If you are a guerlain fanboy, you may also like Angelique Encens and Jasmin Impeatrice Eugenie.
    -

Quote Originally Posted by irish View Post
    I really like the mixture of Orange, vanilla, ambergris and musk. It has a surprisingly good drydown, great sillage and longevity. AA has the simplest structure and the most complex evolution of all creeds I have testd. The only FBW in my opinion. It is the cool brother of BdP that it is less full of himself and hangs out with fragrances like Habit Rouge Legere and Hypnose pH. I guess I like it because it feels quite guerlainsh: I get the same sweetness I smell in Mitsouko EDP.

But now, Imagine the angst I feel when I cannot find any celebrity wearing my favorite Creed.
    I guess your the only celebrity wearing it now :-)

Are we talking about the group Creed? or a fragrance???

I don't know why you say no celebrity wears it...I do.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)