Code of Conduct

Default I Stole a Heritage and Mitsouko bottle!

Well not really... but for the price that i paid to get both of them, i felt as if i stole them. Like usual, when Im bored I usually find myself entering fragrance stores for a couple of sniffs of various fragrances as well as the usual mission to find long lost fragrances collecting dust due to the many uninformed consumers usually looking for the same fragrances such as the new Paris Hilton or the always popular AdG.

Long story short, I visited the nearest shopping center in the area and went straight to the fragrance stores. After awhile, I came upon a very hard choice on which fragrances to get: either Mitsouko, Geir Ness, Heritage, Jicky, Insense (not aquamarine) Coriolan or Yohji Homme. In the end I ended up with Mitsouko EdP 75ml and Heritage EdT 100ml. (Of course I will get the rest later on in my voyage!!!) Regular price that he charged me was $65 for the Mitsouko and $70 for the Heritage. Mind you that the Mitsouko was in EdP concentration and from the looks of it, also an older version. However, although I had more money I only took out my $100 dollar bill and told him that was all I had. After acting out a bit in regards to how much I wanted these fragrances (Thank You Acting Class) he told me that he would jus charge me $55 for the Mitsouko and $45 for the Heritage. I am now a happy person once again!

Sorry if this was a long or unnecessary post, I was just so happy, I wanted to write about it.

-Mark

Default Re: I Stole a Heritage and Mitsouko bottle!

I just picked up a Heritage gift set for $40 on Amazon.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

all of a sudden, im no longer happy

Well, I also picked up Yatagan for $30 with free shipping. They still have some left!!!
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

ooo, imma check it out thanx!

Great deal you`ve got!
    The max I can get in Russian shops - 10% discount in small private shops and 25% by golden discount card in chainstores...
    Vetiver The Great!!!