Code of Conduct

Question Recommendations for your "private area" ?

Anyone have suggestions on keeping your outdoor plumbing "fresh as a daisy" between showers?

Apart from keeping things well groomed (i.e. hair), do you use any particular products, scents, etc. to help in this area?

I tried using small, targeted (if you know what I mean) applications of unscented Sure stick deodorant and I was pleased with the results. It kept things fresh even after playing sports, etc. But after some months it seemed to cause some irratation (maybe skin got too dry?) so I've stopped using it for now. Does stuff like Axe do the job?

I know there's been threads on this subject before, but I couldn't find them.
    Last edited by fallout; 18th October 2008 at 04:56 PM.

Default Re: Recommendations for your "private area" ?

Good question. I haven't tried Axe, but Astroglide works wonders for myself.

J/K..try Gold Bond.
    Last edited by silverbullet; 18th October 2008 at 04:32 PM.

I use only baby powder. It is very effective, keeps you dry, and doesn't prevent your body from perspiring. I also use powder inside my socks, so my shoes are always fresh and clean.

Basenotes Institution

Talc. Powder. Scented or unscented. Does the trick for me!

a good talc is the way to go...i bought my bros Balla powder for Christmas as sort of a gag, but its good stuffI(i ended up using it myself)!

http://www.groominglounge.com/ballapowder.html
    Last edited by jdnba; 19th October 2008 at 02:37 AM.
    Current Top 5:

Tabac, Cardinal, Brookes Brothers, Musc Kublai Khan, Andron

thanks a lot, this stuff could be just what I'm looking for- I'll try it out!

Clubman Talcum Powder is especially good, although Acqua di Parma has a nice but more expensive one. I use Clubman and Yardley Gentleman talc, but the Yardley is pretty much gone from the market.

Pinaud Clubman Talc. Great talc w/a classic scent. Good for other areas privadas like you feet & shoes also

Incidentally, the price is ridiculously cheap. A great price/value ratio. Also, it can be found in the shaving section of many of the "big box" drug-stores.
    Last edited by hyperwarp; 20th October 2008 at 09:02 PM. Reason: noted value/availability

First off, shave everything; don't trim. Dick, balls, taint. Surrounding areas.

I personally shave everything, except my arms. Keeps odor down, shows off how shredded I am.

Talc - bonding your balls - is a mess and I quit that shit when I was 18.

Hair free, shower every day with a good non-soap moisturizing body gel, using a puff to get more bang for your buck - they lather like crazy.

Then out of the shower, MOISTURIZE EVERYTHING. Use something thick verus light. Body butter v.s. water-based garbage (Aveeno).

I personally pump it up a notch and use body oils. They're heavier. Sometimes I use petroleum jelly. It doesn't matter. Keeps me moisturized and prevents me from sweating.

If you're excercising a lot, skip on the Axe and use unscented FDS - unless you want to smell like a tuilip. If I've sweater profusely, I use my girlfriend's. If it's mild enough to go in a girl's pussy, it will be fine for you.
    Last edited by boyextraordinare; 7th November 2008 at 02:11 AM.

boyex, that was probably a bit too much information, but it was thorough, I'll give you that.

I tried a few powders- the Balla powder caused some irritation for some reason. The Pinaud was o.k., but Johnson's melon/cucumber baby powder was also fine. I bought one of those makeup pads which helps in applying the powder, otherwise it's a mess to put on.

the odd thing is after all this fuss with powders I tried going back to my Sure deodorant stick and I found the earlier irritation is now gone, so I'm sticking with the stick for now.

I suggest to use the bidet and a delicate liquid soap expressly for the hygiene of the private area. Then soak and put a little talc (not indispensable).
    If one doesn't shower daily he has to daily wash the private area in any case.

Is this really much of a concern for people? Or am I missing something? That said, I shower daily and wash all the nether regions. I might use a bit of talc during the summer, but generally I just dry it all off and I'm good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by boyextraordinare View Post
    First off, shave everything; don't trim. Dick, balls, taint. Surrounding areas.

I personally shave everything, except my arms. Keeps odor down, shows off how shredded I am.

Talc - bonding your balls - is a mess and I quit that shit when I was 18.

Hair free, shower every day with a good non-soap moisturizing body gel, using a puff to get more bang for your buck - they lather like crazy.

Then out of the shower, MOISTURIZE EVERYTHING. Use something thick verus light. Body butter v.s. water-based garbage (Aveeno).

I personally pump it up a notch and use body oils. They're heavier. Sometimes I use petroleum jelly. It doesn't matter. Keeps me moisturized and prevents me from sweating.

If you're excercising a lot, skip on the Axe and use unscented FDS - unless you want to smell like a tuilip. If I've sweater profusely, I use my girlfriend's. If it's mild enough to go in a girl's pussy, it will be fine for you.
    Oh my GOD!!!!! Are you kidding me. I just threw up my last three meals.

Quote Originally Posted by bfree View Post
    Oh my GOD!!!!! Are you kidding me. I just threw up my last three meals.
    hahahaha...too funny

That is the most vile and disqusting thing I have heard in a long time.

Talc mixed with gunpowder usually does the trick.

If you don't want to make a mess with a powder you can try applying it while your sitting on the john It words for me so I don't get powder everywhere.

What are some alternatives to powder?

Quote Originally Posted by ibarney5 View Post
    What are some alternatives to powder?