Code of Conduct

Default What was with all the George Peppard avatars the other day?

Please clue me in, I must have missed something.

Was there a George Peppard virus similar to the Jack Benny virus that afflicted us a few weeks ago?

Last edited by TwoRoads; 19th October 2008 at 04:07 PM.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Default Re: What was with all the George Peppard avatars the other day?

It was in honor of BrothaG's birthday.

A long time ago on a boring Sunday afternoon on the Female SotD thread we were trying to make it a bit more fun and somehow that old, old series The A-Team was mentioned. At that moment broadcasted again in the Netherlands.

I gave the role of John 'Hannibal' Smith (played by Peppard) to BrothaG , our fragile Lievje became gold-laden 'BA Baracus', Comdiva is 'Faceman' and Lady_In_Black is 'Amy' (Triple A)

Ehrm, the one I kept for myself is the part of Captain Howlin' Mad Murdock

At your service, Sir!
    The bird of paradise alights only upon the hand that does not grasp

Quote Originally Posted by Riannon View Post
    I gave the role of John 'Hannibal' Smith (played by Peppard) to BrothaG , our fragile Lievje became gold-laden 'BA Baracus', Comdiva is 'Faceman' and Lady_In_Black is 'Amy' (Triple A)

Ehrm, the one I kept for myself is the part of Captain Howlin' Mad Murdock
    Now that makes sense - especially the role you kept for yourself!

Thanks!
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

And I adore being Face... especially given my "omnivore"/biscentual status as a lover of many varieties of fragrances!

All that said, anyone can play, and I am more than willing to share the role... Now, where are those cigars for BrothaG?!?
    It’s thought that people who hope too much will just waste their life away and never get down to doing any real work. They’re confusing Hope with Wish, its lazy cousin... When Wish whispers, “Something is just around the corner,” what comes or not is never what was wished for. When Hope whispers “Something is just around the corner,” something always is. -- Charlie Elberson

My sale thread has some of my underappreciated fragrances looking for a good, new home...