Code of Conduct

Default Guerlain Refill Bottle Question

I did a search to see if there has ever been a discussion on buying refill bottles, but couldn't find anything. Does anybody have experience with the Guerlain refills? Are they "standalone", ie, fully functioning atomizer bottles that are just a bit plain?

The ones I'd likely buy are Jicky, Shalimar, and possibly Mitsouko (if she and I can ever make friends)

Default Re: Guerlain Refill Bottle Question

I have a Jicky "recharge"bottle and it is a fully functional atomizer bottle. If it wasn't advertised as a recharge/refill, I'd never know it was such.
    I don't know if anything else exists in the Guerlain line though. :-)

Yes, they're just plain atomizers, no labels except for under the bottle letting you know what juice it is most of the time. Best way to save much more money when buying them. If you have no problems buying testers, refill bottles should be just fine. I have a "plain" refill bottle of Vol de Nuit EdT. I don't recall Guerlain having any splash bottles unless you were buying an EdC or Terracotta Voile d'Ete.

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!

Thanks for the info, evogel and iMaverick!

Basenotes Institution

I have a refill bottle of Chant d'Aromes. One thing I noticed: the refill bottles, they spray a LOT of juice when you depress the atomizer. A lot! It's like a wide arc of juice comes flying out, as opposed to the other distinctive bottles and their individual atomizers. Not sure why!?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    I have a refill bottle of Chant d'Aromes. One thing I noticed: the refill bottles, they spray a LOT of juice when you depress the atomizer. A lot! It's like a wide arc of juice comes flying out, as opposed to the other distinctive bottles and their individual atomizers. Not sure why!?
    Hmm. Well, I have a refillable bottle of Jicky, so I assume it behaves the same way as all the refills. It does spray alot, but so does my bottle of Habit Rouge, which is not a refillable. Perhaps the casing of the decanter limits the range it can be pressed down, but that is about all I can think of that would be different.