Code of Conduct

Default when should i wear these frags?...

to get my fragrence collection started, i just purchased a gift set coffret with 1 oz bottles of Armani's Code, Attitude, and Acqua di Gio Pour Homme in it...

but being so new at this i'm not 100% sure when of each of the frags is suitable to wear?!?.....i'm know that Acqua is a summer scent...can it be used at the (professional) office and then at night during the summer?.....and i'm fairly certain that Code and Attitude are night-type scents for going out on the town...but should they be restricted to certain seasons though?

Default Re: when should i wear these frags?...

Acqua di Gio is a casual/daily/office/anytime/anywhere scent. Many wear it for that purpose. Don't expect to stand out from the crowd!

Armani Code is a tad more formal to me. I'd wear it out any season but fall weather wear is its best.

Armani Attitude, despite the name, is fairly tame. I'd wear that to the office. It's like Burberry London which I wear to work a lot. Cool weather scent.

Default Re: when should i wear these frags?...

As far as wearing different scents in different seasons, you can't really go wrong unless you wear a winter scent in a hot, humid, enclosed space. That basically means you shouldn't wear YSL's M7 in an office in the middle of summer. Same goes for equally heavy fragrances. As for the other seasons, it's just individual taste, but citrusy-type fragrances go well in spring/summer and woody fragrances go well in fall/winter.