Code of Conduct
Just Starting Out Sponsors

Default Best Cologne For The University?

Hi,

I'm 19 and currently looking for the best cologne out there. I already have about ten colognes and to tell you the truth the only one that i truly like is Curve . The problem is that I'm tired of using it so I'm still searching for the a better cologne. I did like Gucci Pour Homme II better then Curve but it just doesn't last on me. Do you guys have any suggestions? Price isn't an issue for me.

By the way I'm going to receive Geir tomorrow so lets see how that cologne turns out for me. I hope having ten colognes doesn't sound crazy jaja.
    Last edited by simple1; 1st November 2008 at 12:50 AM.

Default Re: Best Cologne For The University?

Simple answer if price is not an issue: Amouage, Jubilation XXV. Its pretty damn near perfection and no one will have this at school; it is simply too expensive at nearly $300.00 per 3.4 oz. Plus it is a niche and no one will have heard of it, so there you go you have quality, class, and uniqueness all in one fragrance. Enjoy!
    Last edited by TheAttorney; 1st November 2008 at 01:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by simple1 View Post
    Hi,

I'm 19 and currently looking for the best cologne out there. I already have about ten colognes and to tell you the truth the only one that i truly like is Curve . The problem is that I'm tired of using it so I'm still searching for the a better cologne. I did like Gucci Pour Homme II better then Curve but it just doesn't last on me. Do you guys have any suggestions? Price isn't an issue for me.

By the way I'm going to receive Geir tomorrow so lets see how that cologne turns out for me. I hope having ten colognes doesn't sound crazy jaja.
    First off, Hello! And Good Choice on Geir. Im thinking about picking that one up this weekend. Umm, I dont want to sound rude or anything but there are alot of posts regarding this subject so try and searching for them and see what others have suggested. I have no idea what to suggest you because I have yet to know what type of fragrance it is that you are really looking for; ie spicy, oriental, etc. but seeing as though you use Curve and have "smell bud" for GpH2; try and get samples of Acqua di Gio (just kidding), um serious now, I think you will like Platinum Egoiste from Chanel. Dont know why but its the first thing that came to my mind, maybe due to the fact that I tested it yesterday.

By the way, we don't think your crazy if have 10 fragrances, we think your crazy because YOU ONLY have 10 fragrances.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAttorney View Post
    Amouage, Jubilation XXV. Its pretty damn near perfection and no one will have this at school; it is simply too expensive at nearly $300.00 per 3.4 oz. Plus it is a niche and no one will have heard of it, so there you go you have quality, class, and uniqueness all in one fragrance. Enjoy!
    At least you didn't suggest Clive Christians No. 1; now thats really expensive. I would probably be drunk and a new lottery winner if I was to get it. And as for the juice, there are many more juices I would order before I get this one! IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by heymynameismark View Post

At least you didn't suggest Clive Christians No. 1; now thats really expensive. I would probably be drunk and a new lottery winner if I was to get it. And as for the juice, there are many more juices I would order before I get this one! IMO!
    Ok, lets hear them and why?

Ok, lets hear them and why?
    Probably due to the price. The juice was good but I didn't think it was good enough for the price. But I did like the bottle.

Calling upon my favorite "transition" company... get a Creed. Himalaya is what I would suggest.

Quote Originally Posted by simple1 View Post
    Hi,

I'm 19 and currently looking for the best cologne out there.
    There is no such thing as "the best cologne out there."

I already have about ten colognes and to tell you the truth the only one that i truly like is Curve . The problem is that I'm tired of using it so I'm still searching for the a better cologne. I did like Gucci Pour Homme II better then Curve but it just doesn't last on me. Do you guys have any suggestions? Price isn't an issue for me.
    What is it about Curve and Gucci Pour Homme that you like? What are the other fragrances that you don't like, and what is it about them that makes you feel that way?

The more information you provide about your likes and dislikes, the better recommendations you will get.
    Last edited by surreality; 1st November 2008 at 02:38 AM.
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

Simple answer if price is not an issue: Amouage, Jubilation XXV. Its pretty damn near perfection and no one will have this at school; it is simply too expensive at nearly $300.00 per 3.4 oz. Plus it is a niche and no one will have heard of it, so there you go you have quality, class, and uniqueness all in one fragrance. Enjoy!
    Jubilation XXV is a great scent and one the OP should probably try but I think it may be a little too sophisticated for daily wear to uni.
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

Quote Originally Posted by surreality View Post
    There is no such thing as "the best cologne out there."
    Before I was ever into fragrances, I always thought there was! My friends who know nothing about fragrances always ask me whats the best cologne to get whenever I go into a fragrance shop. Irritates Me!
    Last edited by heymynameismark; 1st November 2008 at 05:02 AM.

the best cologne is always the cologne that you dig. A university does not define a cologne. I should know, I have attended 3.