Code of Conduct
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Scammer Alert and General marketplace advice

The claim was decided in my favor, but they were "unable to collect money" from the seller. They told the that there is a chance that I'll be able to get a refund, but at this point my chances don't look good[COLOR="green"]

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------
    Last edited by annat6; 30th October 2009 at 02:54 AM.

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

If you funded your PayPal payment with a credit card, you can file a dispute on the payment with your credit card provided you are still within the window permitted (usually 60 days but may be longer for individual credit cards.)

Wow. I'm glad I decided against becoming an attorney! Seems like business for them is really bad. LOL.

wow. this is scary. hahaha looks like I have to pay with CC more often now.
    Spring/Summer Wardrobe: vetiver extraordinaire, rose 31, terre d'hermes!

Quote Originally Posted by annat6 View Post
    The claim was decided in my favor, but they were "unable to collect money" from the seller. They told the that there is a chance that I'll be able to get a refund, but at this point my chances don't look good[COLOR="green"]

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 AM ----------
    That's strange because achanna was notified yesterday that he was getting his refund. You should talk to him and see what he did differently then your, and more importantly, you should point that fact out indignantly to paypal and ask them why you're being treated differently.
    Last edited by GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR; 30th October 2009 at 01:48 PM.
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    Slumberhouse : Norne
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougére Bengale

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:

Quote Originally Posted by 30 Roses View Post
    If you funded your PayPal payment with a credit card, you can file a dispute on the payment with your credit card provided you are still within the window permitted (usually 60 days but may be longer for individual credit cards.)
    Unfortunately I paid out of my bank account.

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GAIVS IVLIVS CAESAR View Post
    That's strange because achanna was notified yesterday that he was getting his refund. You should talk to him and see what he did differently then your, and more importantly, you should point that fact out indignantly to paypal and ask them why you're being treated differently.
    I did mention when I called that more people were scammed by the same member, and it seems like they were aware of that fact, but the rep wasn't too reassuring. She said they are still working on getting my money back, but she didn't say I WILL get my money back. I believe I'll stick witn decants from now on - at least if something happens I'll lose a lot less.

Unfortunately I paid out of my bank account.[COLOR="green"]
    I paid through my credit card account - may be thats the difference - my resolution center status says the money will be transferred in the next few days
    Last edited by achanna; 31st October 2009 at 12:00 AM.
    My Top Six - Guerlain Vetiver, Santal Noble, Bois Du Portugal, Antaeus, GIT, Vetiver Extraordinaire

Wardrobe

Wouldn't it be better to ask a seller to set up a "buy it now" auction on ebay, then pay with paypal? I think they give you more protection that way, up to around $200.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    Wouldn't it be better to ask a seller to set up a "buy it now" auction on ebay, then pay with paypal? I think they give you more protection that way, up to around $200.
    True, but then the seller has to pay eBay fee on top of the PayPal fees.

It's a small cost for the protection but some don't like that extra bit of money in the total.

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

It seems as though, if you paid through PayPal but using your credit card, you should be covered under the paying credit card's fraud policy if PayPal refuses to cover your loss. Cash from your PayPal account or a direct bank payment through PayPal though and you have to depend on PayPal to reimburse you.
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    It seems as though, if you paid through PayPal but using your credit card, you should be covered under the paying credit card's fraud policy if PayPal refuses to cover your loss. Cash from your PayPal account or a direct bank payment through PayPal though and you have to depend on PayPal to reimburse you.
    I always make it a point to fund my Paypal payment with Credit card particularly when I am buying on eBay.
    Things are a bit different when buying on basenotes as a lot of members try to avoid paypal fees by avoiding credit card funded payments.

Paypal cannot be any assistance at times to the buyer particularly when sellers have evil intentions. Sellers can make some quick sales, withdraw their money from paypal accounts and then Paypal cannot do anything. Paypal will only reimburse your money IF they can recover the money from the seller. It's just unfair as Paypal charges these atrocious fees and doesn't offer any buyer protection.

Credit card funded payments can always be disputed with your credit card company and more often than not, you'd emerge a winner.

Feedback 16 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by achanna View Post
    The Attorney got me too.

I paid him $75 for Black Aoud on Sept 22 .

Even though he was still logged in when I tried to confirm my payment from him, but never responded to my pms and then he removed the sale listing in couple of hours and never heard from him again

I have filed a paypal claim against him and am awaiting a decision. I
    The same member purchased a full bottle of Serge Lutens I bought retail, accused me of selling him "bad juice", I gave him a refund and never saw the bottle back. It shows the true nature of a person that when they have such a high paying job they rip off college student-hobbyists!

Quote Originally Posted by Game View Post
    The same member purchased a full bottle of Serge Lutens I bought retail, accused me of selling him "bad juice", I gave him a refund and never saw the bottle back. It shows the true nature of a person that when they have such a high paying job they rip off college student-hobbyists!
    You should request the moderators to remove his negative feedback from your feedback page.
    Last edited by OKJazz; 31st October 2009 at 01:18 PM.
    Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter. (Keats)

Unfortunately I paid out of my bank account.
    Although you didn't fund your PayPal transaction with a CC, your bank still may be able to offer you some recourse with refunding your money. Call your local branch and ask them about filing a dispute on the charge, that the item was never received and previous attempts at getting your money back (PayPal disputes; contacting the seller) haven't been successful. There's a time limit - usually 45-60 days - and you may still be liable for the first $50 of charges (federal regulations) but getting SOMETHING refunded is better than nothing. At the very least, your bank can most likely give you provisional credit while it's being investigated and considering the situation, it would probably be decided in your favor. And you'll also have more of a paper trail of trying to collect your money from a dishonest seller, should you need it later.
    Lena
    "Curiosity is insubordination in its purest form." - Alexander Skarsgård
    Looking to try Les Senteurs Gourmandes Musc Blanc, Parfums de Nicolai Vanille Intense, Chanel Beige and...everything else!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post

As a seller I totally avoid ebay unless I know I have items that I know I can sell at a decent price there but which don't seem to be selling on basenotes. Ebay charges an absurd amount of fees, and so does paypal and the combination is killer. While outside of ebay there are ways of getting around paying paypal fees, or else paying smaller fees for bank account transactions, when you're on ebay you're always paying the maximum fee. When you add the ebay and paypal fees, as a seller you're losing 15-20% of your sale price on these fees. In general it's just not worth it unless you need to get rid of something.

I've done dozens of sales and swaps here and MUA and other off ebay transactions, and this is the only time I had any problem so I'm not super worried about it happening again. There's always a risk of things getting lost in the mail, or getting robbed and this is the cost of doing business. Most of the people here I know and trust, and this guy seems to have just turned into a prick over time and it wasn't something any of us could have predicted.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 AM ----------

Yeah, if you buy something with paypal funds or your bank account, paypal will only refund you the thief happens to have paypal money sitting in their account. What's irritating about this is that when you make a purchase with paypal, they try everything to get you to avoid paying with a credit card - the default option is always your bank account, and if you happen to have paypal money in your account, you simply do not have the option of paying with your credit card.

Unfortunately I paid with paypal moneyso i guess I won't be getting a refund either.

Quote Originally Posted by gupts View Post
    I always make it a point to fund my Paypal payment with Credit card particularly when I am buying on eBay.
    Things are a bit different when buying on basenotes as a lot of members try to avoid paypal fees by avoiding credit card funded payments.

Paypal cannot be any assistance at times to the buyer particularly when sellers have evil intentions. Sellers can make some quick sales, withdraw their money from paypal accounts and then Paypal cannot do anything. Paypal will only reimburse your money IF they can recover the money from the seller. It's just unfair as Paypal charges these atrocious fees and doesn't offer any buyer protection.

Credit card funded payments can always be disputed with your credit card company and more often than not, you'd emerge a winner.
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    Slumberhouse : Norne
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougére Bengale

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

One solution to ridding cash from previous sales from your PayPal account (so that if you use the account to make a purchase you control where the payment funds come from) may be to transfer/gift yourself the all PayPal held money into your own bank account first. I am under the impression that you don't pay PayPal fees for gifting money. Anyone know for sure?

Feedback 512 (100%)

Regarding the above-mentioned Layne Bolden: a member said he did not acknowledge receiving a shipment and therfore never sent his end of a swap. I have no proof of this claim. Apparently another member, urgetopurge, says he is his roommate who is being allowed to sell and/or swap in the marketplace using his account. Since this person is not a member and therefore does not meet the marketplace posting requirements, I must say that all members should avoid doing business with Layne Bolden. This is not an accusation of fraud against urgetopurge as I have no such claims, however he has been advised to discontinue this practice.

Quote Originally Posted by inscentiable View Post
    Although you didn't fund your PayPal transaction with a CC, your bank still may be able to offer you some recourse with refunding your money. Call your local branch and ask them about filing a dispute on the charge, that the item was never received and previous attempts at getting your money back (PayPal disputes; contacting the seller) haven't been successful. There's a time limit - usually 45-60 days - and you may still be liable for the first $50 of charges (federal regulations) but getting SOMETHING refunded is better than nothing. At the very least, your bank can most likely give you provisional credit while it's being investigated and considering the situation, it would probably be decided in your favor. And you'll also have more of a paper trail of trying to collect your money from a dishonest seller, should you need it later.
    Thanks! Will give them a call first thing monday morning.

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kbe View Post
    One solution to ridding cash from previous sales from your PayPal account (so that if you use the account to make a purchase you control where the payment funds come from) may be to transfer/gift yourself the all PayPal held money into your own bank account first. I am under the impression that you don't pay PayPal fees for gifting money. Anyone know for sure?
    I am not sure about gifting, but the transfer from your PayPal into your bank account is free.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stuigi View Post
    Regarding the above-mentioned Layne Bolden: a member said he did not acknowledge receiving a shipment and therfore never sent his end of a swap. I have no proof of this claim. Apparently another member, urgetopurge, says he is his roommate who is being allowed to sell and/or swap in the marketplace using his account. Since this person is not a member and therefore does not meet the marketplace posting requirements, I must say that all members should avoid doing business with Layne Bolden. This is not an accusation of fraud against urgetopurge as I have no such claims, however he has been advised to discontinue this practice.
    I had found out a few weeks ago that urgetopurge is Albert Lee who scammed me and SirSlarty. I didn't bother contacting him as I had written it off. But something sounds eerily similar. It was his friend who got a hold of his paypal account to scam me and SirSlarty. And now its his roommate who is at it.
    Offsite Sales - Updated June7th

Vintage Dia, Vetiver Dry, Angel parfum, Opium parfum for Sale:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/215962

Quote Originally Posted by Mudassir View Post
    I had found out a few weeks ago that urgetopurge is Albert Lee who scammed me and SirSlarty.
    I just finished a swap with him recently and received my end. Seems like a pretty nice guy. My decants leaked a bit when he received them but he was fine with it. Interesting to hear. I also have a different name as part of his address than you.

Feedback 512 (100%)

So now we have three different people and two different addresses on one account?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    I just finished a swap with him recently and received my end. Seems like a pretty nice guy. My decants leaked a bit when he received them but he was fine with it. Interesting to hear. I also have a different name as part of his address than you.
    N,
    I am sure he is a nice guy, with a scamming side as well. His real name is Albert Lee, though. But I assume he doesn't want to use that under urgetopurge, as that is the mr. nice guy ID and he had already scammed with his real name since he had to use his real name for paypal.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

So now we have three different people and two different addresses on one account?

Stu,
    The address Albert Lee (urgetopurge) used when he paid with paypal for buying as opposed to a swap was a P.O.Box; clearly having evil intentions to begin with.
    Offsite Sales - Updated June7th

Vintage Dia, Vetiver Dry, Angel parfum, Opium parfum for Sale:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/215962

Feedback 512 (100%)

Guys- I am going to have to lock this again for awhile since there are now so many accusations being made. I have to give him a chance to explain if at all possible.

Hello,

There have been a few accusations of me here and I understand that there must be some confusion. Since Stuigi has given me the chance, I would like to clear up some of that confusion right now. First off, I want to say that I have not scammed nor have I had any intention of scamming. Anyone who has previously dealt with me can provide testament that I have never done anything unethical in our swaps (and you can also check my feedback).

The next thing I want to explain is how all of this started. About 5-6 months ago, my roommate, Layne Bolden, had a swap with Moonfish. After a few weeks, still in the middle of the negotiations, Layne did not receive any more messages from Moonfish. At that point, he believed that this meant moonfish was no longer interested. I know that a lot of people here adopt this method of not replying back in order to show a lack or loss of interest and it is understandable. However, a few days ago, Stuigi posts his message on the scammer boards looking for anyone that knows Layne Bolden. I PM stuigi and he tells me that Moonfish sent his end of the swap that supposedly took place months ago. Layne and I never received any kind of PM before this today so you can imagine how shocked we were to hear of this. Neither of us had ever received a package from Russia (which is where Moonfish is from). And Moonfish had never pm'd us previously. So we basically had no idea about anything. That is where we are right now.

As for the situation with Mudassir and SirSlaty, that is about something that happened with my co-worker/ex-roommate almost a year back and is part of the reason why he became my ex-roommate. I'd like this matter to be kept a secret except amongst the two (mudassir and sirslaty) involved. The only thing I will say about this is that my address has never been a PO Box. I have never used a PO Box and frankly, I don't know how to. Anyone that has ever swapped me knows that I use a normal address.

Lastly, I deeply apologize for everything that has happened. I would have preferred all of this be cleared up discreetly but since it is not, I think that everyone deserves to at least know the facts of what has happened. Also, I apologize if anyone thinks because of me that basenotes is less safe. If this is the case, I would completely understand being banned. If anyone has any kind of dispute that they would like to clean up with me, please PM me. I do not want a sense of mystery hanging over my head and would like to get all this straightened out as soon as possible.

Thank you for at least reading
    Last edited by urgetopurge; 2nd November 2009 at 03:57 AM.

Basenotes Plus

[/COLOR]Yeah, if you buy something with paypal funds or your bank account, paypal will only refund you the thief happens to have paypal money sitting in their account. What's irritating about this is that when you make a purchase with paypal, they try everything to get you to avoid paying with a credit card - the default option is always your bank account, and if you happen to have paypal money in your account, you simply do not have the option of paying with your credit card.

Unfortunately I paid with paypal money so i guess I won't be getting a refund either.
    I know from personal experience that it's true that PayPal will do nothing to get your $$ back after you win a claim against a seller unless they have money in their PayPal account. You can use a credit card though if you first go to your account and transfer any money that's in there to your bank account and are careful to follow the pesky but necessary rigamorale to pay with a credit card. When you do that, the seller gets less money, so they may ask for a little more to cover their fees.
    "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see." -Benjamin Franklin

If you have a paypal balance just transfer the money into your bank account and then pay with your bank account to avoid this problem. PayPal claims they guarantee a refund for all payments backed by a credit card or bank account even if they have to pay it out of their own pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by socalwoman View Post
    I know from personal experience that it's true that PayPal will do nothing to get your $$ back after you win a claim against a seller unless they have money in their PayPal account. You can use a credit card though if you first go to your account and transfer any money that's in there to your bank account and are careful to follow the pesky but necessary rigamorale to pay with a credit card. When you do that, the seller gets less money, so they may ask for a little more to cover their fees.

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by bokaba View Post
    If you have a paypal balance just transfer the money into your bank account and then pay with your bank account to avoid this problem. PayPal claims they guarantee a refund for all payments backed by a credit card or bank account even if they have to pay it out of their own pocket.
    Actually, I always use either a bank account's money or a credit card. When I used money from my bank account and bought some candles that turned out to be fakes on eBay, I won a paypal claim but never got the money for it.

This is the message paypal sent to me:
    "PayPal has concluded the investigation of your Buyer Complaint. As our User Agreement notes, we are unable to guarantee recovery.

Case ID: PP-137-419-079
    Transaction Date: Jan. 15, 2006
    Transaction Amount: $28.56 USD
    Seller's Email: nyc-creations@hotmail.com

Our investigation has revealed that the seller is at fault; as a result, you would be entitled to your share of any funds recovered, but unfortunately no funds were recovered. If this transaction occurred on an auction site, we encourage you to contact that auction site, as they may provide you with insurance coverage.

We value your business and regret that you have had this experience. To avoid similar experiences in the future, we recommend that you read the Security Tips on our website located at:

http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/web...ention-outside

Sincerely,
    PayPal Protection Services Department"

In order for me to win, and I don't really think I was the winner here actually, I had to send the fake candles I was sold back to the seller, at my expense, and show proof of having done so to Paypal. So then I was out the original cost plus packing and shipping expenses. When I called to get further clarification they told me they only guarantee a refund if the seller has money in their account. I think very little of paypal's "guarantee".
    "Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see." -Benjamin Franklin

Feedback 512 (100%)

As urgetopurge has been advised, it is against board rules for any MEMBER not meeting one of the three marketplace posting requirements to start a thread in the marketplace. Non-members are not permitted to do transactions in the marketplace as they can't meet the requirements. For your protection do not conduct sales/swaps with anyone who is not a member.

Looks like recovery from TheAttorney through paypal is not going to be possible

here is what i got from paypal ....

After careful review, we have concluded our investigation of the Buyer
    Complaint described below.

We have decided in your favor, however, we were unable to recover any funds
    from the seller's account. As stated in the PayPal User Agreement, recovery
    of funds associated with a Buyer Complaint cannot be guaranteed.
    My Top Six - Guerlain Vetiver, Santal Noble, Bois Du Portugal, Antaeus, GIT, Vetiver Extraordinaire

Wardrobe

Or just use a credit card and charge back the amount from PayPal if they cannot recover the funds. You will be required to return the defective item at your expense as it is part of the Fair Credit Billing and Truth in Lending Act and show proof the seller received it. PayPal may penalize your account if they find the chargeback unwarranted.

Actually, I always use either a bank account's money or a credit card. When I used money from my bank account and bought some candles that turned out to be fakes on eBay, I won a paypal claim but never got the money for it.

This is the message paypal sent to me:
    "PayPal has concluded the investigation of your Buyer Complaint. As our User Agreement notes, we are unable to guarantee recovery.

Case ID: PP-137-419-079
    Transaction Date: Jan. 15, 2006
    Transaction Amount: $28.56 USD
    Seller's Email: nyc-creations@hotmail.com

Our investigation has revealed that the seller is at fault; as a result, you would be entitled to your share of any funds recovered, but unfortunately no funds were recovered. If this transaction occurred on an auction site, we encourage you to contact that auction site, as they may provide you with insurance coverage.

We value your business and regret that you have had this experience. To avoid similar experiences in the future, we recommend that you read the Security Tips on our website located at:

http://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/web...ention-outside

Sincerely,
    PayPal Protection Services Department"

In order for me to win, and I don't really think I was the winner here actually, I had to send the fake candles I was sold back to the seller, at my expense, and show proof of having done so to Paypal. So then I was out the original cost plus packing and shipping expenses. When I called to get further clarification they told me they only guarantee a refund if the seller has money in their account. I think very little of paypal's "guarantee".

Feedback 512 (100%)

Default Re: Scammer Alert and General marketplace advice UPDATE

twinsprouddad is back! He has 3 out of 6 negative feedbacks, the last three claiming total ripoffs. I am looking into the options right now.

just open up a dispute with paypal. They are really good at cracking down on scammers..
    Thank you, deadidol

Blog Entries

Wow! I'm getting ready to make my first purchase through this "Items for Sale" forum and was intrigued by the "Attorney" thread here.

It's great to see B'Noters looking out for each other and trying to help out. Wish me luck!
    sent via commodore 64

*explore your world on a bicycle*

I was one of TheAttorney's victims. Dude scammed me for $55 - the only time I've ever been robbed at Basenotes.
    "Smell with your nose, not your ears."

ACJIGGA'S FAVORITES - Xerjoff Nio, Xerjoff 1861, Profumum Roma Acqua Viva, Neil Morris for Takashimaya, Sonoma Scent Studio Champagne de Bois, Creed Green Irish Tweed, Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Pour Homme, Yves Saint Laurent Opium Pour Homme EDP, Comme des Garcons Kyoto, Lattafa Ameer Al-Oudh EDP, Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa Oud & Slumberhouse Jeke

Basenotes Plus

Please remember this part of the Basenotes rules:

5.1 Do not use the discussion forums as a board for outing bad swappers.

The only permitted outlet for leaving feedback is on a member's feedback page.

Feedback 512 (100%)

If we get multiple PM's about the same member we will decide to post a warning here. At that time members who have information that may help others may post it here. Otherwise the rule socalwoman cited must be followed. Please use this protocol. We will give everyone a chance to make things right before allowing anyone to be "outed" here.
    Last edited by stuigi; 2nd August 2011 at 12:53 PM.

Feedback 512 (100%)

giannis- is no longer permitted to make offers in the marketplace. Despite making an effort to correct a number of bad deals, several deals were not corrected.

He has now been banned.
    Last edited by stuigi; 29th August 2011 at 09:57 PM.

Feedback 512 (100%)

It was reported to me that teger has failed to deliver to two different members on two expensive items and has not responded to PM's for many weeks.

He has been banned,
    Last edited by stuigi; 13th October 2011 at 01:42 AM.

Feedback 512 (100%)

MrTravisDiaz has not delivered to several members and has not responded to my PM's.

The sales board here is becoming dangerous. I lost 120 dollars, wich is a very high amount to me.
    There are a lot of problems happening. Maybe we need to review the politcs. Maybe the sales thread should be approved by a moderator, or something.

Feedback 388 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d4N13L View Post
    The sales board here is becoming dangerous. I lost 120 dollars, wich is a very high amount to me.
    There are a lot of problems happening. Maybe we need to review the politcs. Maybe the sales thread should be approved by a moderator, or something.
    There are rules in place but sometimes I'm too trusting. This is $165.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Feedback 512 (100%)

The marketplace (and Basenotes in general) has more users and therefore more problems. The percentage of such problems is less than in previous years due to enforcement of policies. Recently several members executed multiple scams so it appeared to be a bigger overall problem than it actually was in terms of the number of scammers.

Feedback 512 (100%)

MrTravisDiaz has contacted me.

Feedback 512 (100%)

gretzky17 has been contacting members about expensive swaps. It is easier to scam someone this way rather than with purchases as no upfront payment is due. He has already failed to ship or respond to some members. He has been banned.

Feedback 512 (100%)

bump

Feedback 512 (100%)

bump

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

A hard nosed as it may sound it is good sense for new and established Basenoter buyers to negotiate to receive frags before sending money/frags to new and untested sellers/traders. After all, if new Basenotes have not yet established a good track record, and the buyer does, who would be most trusted by a non-involved outside party in such transactions? Why wouldn't the less tested seller/trader agree to those terms if they are legit? It won't stop all scams but will definitely cut down their number.

Also, if every Bner filled out the feedback section after a transaction we would have a better base of knowledge

Feedback 512 (100%)

I have to shut this down for now because I don't want the scammer thread to constantly be on top of the marketplace boards.

Feedback 512 (100%)

I am now getting multiple reports of Parkxi scamming. I will give him a chance to respond before any further action is taken, but buyer beware!

I am now getting multiple reports of Parkxi scamming. I will give him a chance to respond before any further action is taken, but buyer beware!
    stuigi my PM's aren't going through. I have some info for you. I understand it could be the site too but PM is acting as if your mailbox is full?
    Last edited by Renaissance_Man; 4th April 2012 at 11:10 PM.

Feedback 512 (100%)

As he has multiple reports of scamming, and has not responded to my PM's, he is now banned.

parkxi operate frequently under the same name in other perfume sites. i remember them discussing this for awhile.

Super Member Feedback 5 (100%) vortex's Avatar

If anyone wants to do a PayPal claim, and needs some help PM me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by vortex View Post
    If anyone wants to do a PayPal claim, and needs some help PM me
    I forgot to mention that I've had to do many claims as a buyer and a seller, over the years (since PayPal started) so I know how they operate and know a few tricks that will help.

Why was AndrewHurst's recent sale thread deleted?

for swap/sale:

Quote Originally Posted by hedonist222 View Post

Good question.

Basenotes Plus

It would be best to ask Andrew directly by PM. I don't know if he subscribes to this thread.

It would be best to ask Andrew directly by PM. I don't know if he subscribes to this thread.
    I was assuming stuigi or some mod deleted it thats why I asked here.

for swap/sale:

Frag Bomb Squadron XVII
    Feedback 21 (100%) Diamondflame's Avatar

I'm wondering the same thing. He has some items I'm interested in but the sudden disappearance of his sales thread makes me think of a red flag... Is he legit? Has anyone traded with him before?

Quote Originally Posted by Diamondflame View Post
    I'm wondering the same thing. He has some items I'm interested in but the sudden disappearance of his sales thread makes me think of a red flag... Is he legit? Has anyone traded with him before?
    He had 3 transactions. All favorable.

for swap/sale: