Code of Conduct
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    Feedback 518 (100%)

Default Re: Scammer Alert and General marketplace advice UPDATE

He deleted his own sale threads. I asked him why but have not heard back. There is a member making low ball offers for large collections so maybe he took the offer. Please PM me if you wish to pursue it as this board is really not the place to discuss this.

Pursue what?

for swap/sale:

I have contacted back with Stuigi. I had well over 160 messages within an 8 hour period. The people that have paid for their products have been taken care of and will be shipped out tomorrow. My problem was people not reading what had been posted and inquired about fragrances that had been sold previously and had been removed off of the list and they failed to check the list out. Inquired, re-inquired, inquired to why I had not replied back. All while it had been sold. I have a high reputation on Facebook for anyone that has dealt with me there.. I'm not hard to find.. my username is my real name and the same goes on Facebook. Everything had been sold, but 5 which i'm deciding to keep. I hope this alleviates any confusion that has occurred. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by andrewhurst View Post
    I have contacted back with Stuigi. I had well over 160 messages within an 8 hour period. The people that have paid for their products have been taken care of and will be shipped out tomorrow. My problem was people not reading what had been posted and inquired about fragrances that had been sold previously and had been removed off of the list and they failed to check the list out. Inquired, re-inquired, inquired to why I had not replied back. All while it had been sold. I have a high reputation on Facebook for anyone that has dealt with me there.. I'm not hard to find.. my username is my real name and the same goes on Facebook. Everything had been sold, but 5 which i'm deciding to keep. I hope this alleviates any confusion that has occurred. Thank you.
    Very gentleman of you sir.

Thanks for clarifying.

for swap/sale:

Feedback 518 (100%)

YousefA was reported by two members with very good feedback to have scammed them. When confronted with their claims he chose to have his membership deleted.

Feedback 518 (100%)

spcmiller has been banned as a scammer.