Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: your wedding and other landmarks

I got married in October of 2006. We picked out scents especially for the occassion..well I did..she didn't like much else. At the time Burberry London was new. I wore it on my wedding day for the first time and on the 2 week Italian honeymoon to the Amalfi Coast, Tuscany(avatar) and Venice. Everytime I wear it to this day I get the felling of being in Italy and enjoying the wedding. It is wonderful and worked great for Fall.
    Last edited by ToughCool; 14th November 2008 at 02:01 PM.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

I wore Fracas. Just a dab.

Husband wore Isfarkand pour Homme.

I wore Sung. I felt lovely.

Wow, what a question ! I can't remember !

It's funny because I have souvenirs from other things and especially the magical atmosphere ... It was in December, snowing outside, I had red appels, pine cones and wild berries in my bouquet. Children played for hours on an old wooden floor nearby a beautiful Christmas tree. There were presents all around and a huge open fire in the middle of the room. I clearly have their little faces with big eyes and red cheeks in mind, fascinated by the dancing flames.

I guess I was wearing First but I'm not quite sure.
    L'amour fait songer, vivre et croire. Il a, pour réchauffer le coeur, un rayon de plus que la gloire; et ce rayon, c'est le bonheur. (Victor HUGO)