Code of Conduct

Default "Unscripted" Patrick Dempsey (from Avon)

anybody ever hear of/try this cologne?

Default Re: "Unscripted" Patrick Dempsey (from Avon)

My brother owns a bottle of this and likes it. Actually it's not bad at all. A rather fresh smell, kinda green with a leathery drydiwn. Honestly it smells better than a lot of designer scents and at about half the cost.
    Currently wearing: Yatagan by Caron

They should have called it "Can't Buy Me Love."

This picture reminds me of when companies set up booths at movie premieres or charity events and get actors to pose for a picture holding their product.
    Last edited by atrac; 9th November 2008 at 06:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atrac View Post
    They should have called it "Can't Buy Me Love."

This picture reminds me of when companies set up booths at movie premieres or charity events and get actors to pose for a picture holding their product.
    McDreamy would do nicely for a name, hehehhehee
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

I really, REALLY like this! IMHO, this is the best that AVON has put out thus far.

It's spicy, woody, and smooth as can be, very much on par with Guerlain Homme in structure, but a little more spicy. Enough said.

I LOVE IT
    Last edited by distortech; 29th November 2008 at 04:40 AM. Reason: typo!
    I love Jasmine.
    Currently wearing: Cie by Shulton

I tried it, a "quick sampling." It seemed to be a basic "citrus/woody." If you like this, you might like frags like Victory League by Adidas or Derek Jeter's Driven Black even better.

I Concur !

Quote Originally Posted by distortech View Post
    I really, REALLY like this! IMHO, this is the best that AVON has put out thus far.

It's spicy, woody, and smooth as can be, very much on par with Guerlain Homme in structure, but a little more spicy. Enough said.

I LOVE IT

Bumping this thread - my girlfriend's a huge fan of the whole Grey's Anatomy / McDreamy thing, and one of her friends started doing Avon. So naturally she found this and ordered a couple of samples.

And surprisingly, I love it. The fig is a great touch. There's a point in it where you go "wow, this is really Avon", but it's more of a trademark (like Guerlainade). It really rubs my nose in the right way, the same that L'Homme does it. Exotic, yet grounded.

Needless to say, she was sold on it before I was. (And if the saying is right, the best things in life are free.) So I guess I'll be getting a bottle in a week!
    Last edited by dynendal; 21st March 2009 at 07:46 AM.

I actually like this a lot. Not a big fan of Dempsey or Avon, but this surprised me. Spicy and can be had for almost nothing. Bought several bottles and gave some away as gifts.

Well, I recently got a bottle as a gift, but I didn't open it (the package is still sealed). I would rather swap it off or sell it, since it didn't impress me enough on the first sampling, and I've got a huge number of frags now.