Code of Conduct
    Lean in closer, dear
    Blog Entries

Default Paula Abdul at Firmenich (3:35 min. video)

Paula pronounced the company as Fur-ma-neesh, which must be correct. The Firmenichs of Mattoon, Wisconsin, pronounce their name Fur-ma-nick. (Like you care.)

Note they're smelling the narrow end of the mouillette, touche, blotter, paper strip.

She acts particularly dopey. Was she on something?

Whoops ... here's the link.
    Last edited by Quarry; 22nd January 2009 at 01:40 PM. Reason: link updated

Default Re: Paula Abdul at Firmenich (3:35 min. video)

She was definitely drunk from champagne or something.

They spelled Firmenich wrong on the caption too. "Firmenich" not "Fermenich." Boo!

Okey dokey...I have a soft spot for Ms. Abdul so I look forward to trying her new fragrance line whenever it comes out, but yes...she seems waaaay tipsy!

I've seen her occasionally in interviews over the past couple of years or so...she's always like that. Something definitely not right there. I don't know if it's alcohol, drugs, or some kind of illness. I feel bad for her. I like her, she seems very sweet, and I think she's very talented. Which is why it's a shame to see her publicly make a bimbo out of herself. She doesn't have to be that way to get attention. Sad. Interesting that she liked rose + violet.

She was a bit annoying, but look at all those bottles in the "lab"

I say "drugs". Why does everything about this video reminds me of cheap and vulgar?
    After seeing this, I would not try that fragrance even if it smelled like God.

Whys she dressed like Michael Jackson (from his military garb wearing Bad days) ?
    -

Seeing her like that makes me feel very sad for her.
    "Ointment and perfume rejoice the heart: so doth the sweetness of a man's friend by hearty counsel."

She says she does not do recreational drugs--and I can believe that, but I don't think it is just that she needs sleep, which is the excuse constantly given. It may be prescription meds that she's using incorrectly. She really seems like a mess. And my oh my , she craves the spotlight.
    "You...put on cologne to write?"(From Midnight in Paris)

Stop by for a chat: http://perfumedletters.wordpress.com/
    My book reviews: http://www.nstperfume.com/author/Cheryl/