Code of Conduct

Thread: This annoys me

Angry This annoys me

I found myself in a situation: I came to love one of my fraganes so much that all my other favorites in my collection kind of annoy me when I wear them
    The problem is, its By Man (surprise).
    Even all the others I normally loved just dont feel right anymore. And when I do wear another one and smell the collar of my jacket thats smells like By I think its smells wayyy better.

do you have that with your ONE favorite too?

Before discovering By Man (much too late), I LOVED gourmands, and sweet orientals fragances most of my collection are of these kind. Now they seem so annoying. Only Pour Monsieur still stands strong (I know not a gourmand/ oriental) . Or could it be my taste is just developping/changing . Sampled Gucci BY Gucci the other day and this one wasn't annoying, infact, I loved it. Maybe I'm just tired of the sweet orientals and getting more into the woody and less sweet fragances. I know By has some sweetness but FAR less than my others
    Last edited by brianroy; 12th November 2008 at 02:31 PM.
    For sale: Nemo Cacharel 1,7OZ (30ML) 99% full

Default Re: This annoys me

I wish I had that problem...I fall in love, the move onto the next tomorrow. I say enjoy your By Man.

I wish I had that problem...I fall in love, the move onto the next tomorrow. I say enjoy your By Man.
    Same as with women aint it. Untill you meet THE ONE.

Hahaha Dolce & Gabanna really should turn the names around

BTW this could be marvellous if BY wasnt discontinued now it justs costs me a lot of money
    Last edited by brianroy; 12th November 2008 at 02:46 PM.
    For sale: Nemo Cacharel 1,7OZ (30ML) 99% full

Quote Originally Posted by brianroy View Post
    Or could it be my taste is just developping/changing .
    Bingo!
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost