Code of Conduct

Thread: DisneyWorld Guy

Default DisneyWorld Guy

Just got back yesterday from a four day trip to DisneyWorld in Orlando. I guess with the 14 month old I just don't get into large crowds as much as I used to but it is amazing how my time on here and testing has led me to just pick scents out of the air. While wandering there were always large clouds of Abercrombie...I'm assuming Fierce since it smelled like the store..and Cool Water. It seemed like I was hit by those two non-stop but groups of young and Old. I got some TdH once but since I'm loving it now, it was fine by me.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: DisneyWorld Guy

I'm lucky, in that in Miami you smell a lot of great scents, in certain public spaces or events.

I was at a charity fundraiser a month ago and a birthday party a week ago - and so many people smelled fantastic! I smelled lot's of Lauder scents on the women (the diffusion and sillage were perfect) and Dior Homme, Narciso Rodriguez for Him and Tom Ford on the guys. I was pretty impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    ..... and Dior Homme, Narciso Rodriguez for Him and Tom Ford on the guys. I was pretty impressed.
    You sure that wasn't you you were smelling.
    We know you have taste.
    More writing on fragrance by me to be found at http://www.cafleurebon.com/

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    I'm lucky, in that in Miami you smell a lot of great scents, in certain public spaces or events.

I was at a charity fundraiser a month ago and a birthday party a week ago - and so many people smelled fantastic! I smelled lot's of Lauder scents on the women (the diffusion and sillage were perfect) and Dior Homme, Narciso Rodriguez for Him and Tom Ford on the guys. I was pretty impressed.
    That is nice. I was just happy that I could pick out the obvious ones. Of course you are dealing with teens and a younger crowd. But some of the men were coated in Cool Water and some others.
    "As you walk down the fairway of life you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round."
    --Ben Hogan