Code of Conduct

Default Soprano's Paulie Walnuts has a cologne

The actor who plays Paulie Walnuts on the Sopranos will have a cologne, and you won't find any shortage of mobster references tied to this one either. Even on its homepage, the fragrances slogan is, "Make it known you mean business." The name of the cologne is "Paolo per Uomo." I want to laugh and cringe at the same time...But mostly cringe.

Here are some links...

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2008/...irico_has.html
    http://www.paolocologne.com/

Default Re: Soprano's Paulie Walnuts has a cologne

Website entirely in Flash, gratuitous use of simple gradients making things illegible... yeah not a lot of thought went into this one.

I thought to post about the new fragance....., but I thought: Who will be interested in Paulie Walnuts?

I m a Soprano lover (check my nick)....but for to buy Tony Sirico fragance? MMMMMmmmmm......
    "Burn their homes and churches.Then see if they will not laugh, sing and pray again.
    For when two of them meet anywhere in the world, see if they will not create a new Armenia."

William Saroyan.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Using: Antaeus, The Dreamer, Eau Sauvage and Voyage d Hermes

Wishing: Tuscan Soul by Ferragamo and Concentré d Orange Verte

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by tonysoprano100 View Post
    I thought to post about the new fragance....., but I thought: Who will be interested in Paulie Walnuts?

I m a Soprano lover (check my nick)....but for to buy Tony Sirico fragance? MMMMMmmmmm......
    The guy has class, in a crassy sort of way - I'd certainly check it out.

Who knows, it might actually be a masculine scent that the girls love - like he says in the article.

It would be a refreshing change from the tad-feminine-masculine/personal-experience niche stuff that seems to enthrall so many around here - which constantly fails to get neither any attention nor any response from women.
    Renato

Nice bottle and design font. Could be interesting.
    Choose to believe, choose joy.
    Scelga di credere, scelga la gioia.