Code of Conduct

Default Jovan White Musk for Men discontinued or not?

A local K-Mart just recently started stocking Jovan White Musk for Men. This store keeps up pretty well with all the newer cheap scents (Mcgraw, Playboy, Beckham's etc) also the Jovan website also shows this product as well, but the basenote directory says it has been discontinued but I was wondering has it been brought back because why would the Jovan website show it as an available product and a store just recently start carrying it? Anyone have any information on this?

Default Re: Jovan White Musk for Men discontinued or not?

I think it was discontinued for a while and then they decided to relaunch it. It is a pretty decent scent for the price.
    Shameless Plug: Sales thread with Roses Musk, Rose Poivree, and others.
    Looking for lot of samples of female fragrances.

I see it at the local WalMart as well as RiteAid drugs so it may very well be relaunched.

I have some of the regular Musk from many years ago and it still smells fine so I'd bet if you bought up a lot of stock if you like it, the juice would stay fresh for many years to come. :-)

I seem to remember that for a while several years ago it didn't appear to be available, but then it came back. It's a nice little scent for the money.

Quite like White Musk for Men.Bought some about a month ago after having none for about 10 years.Must say the scent is almost the same but very weak and not at all long lasting.Think this must be a new cheaper formulation.
    Even though I dont think the originalMusk is as nice a smell it lasts much longer in my opinion ,as it seems to be oil based.
    funnyboy

I picked up some of this at K-Mart yesterday. A fantastic scent for the price. As the previous poster stated though, it sure doesn't last very long. I will say that it stays close to the skin and if I put my nose up to my wrist I can still smell it after several hours -- but OH, if only it projected like it did when you first put it on!

Are there any other scents like this but have better sillage and lasting power? I'm sure if it does exist though it will cost more!

I tried to like this one but there is something in it that I can't get into to. Its like dirty smelling . The womens white musk smells divine though. I , for the life of me don't understand why they make mens versions of scents so diffrent from the womens when if they just tweaked the womens alittle bit and add a little masculinty to it it would be most amazing. For instance Infusio d' homme

I also picked some up a few weeks ago - it's a good scent for the money - I paid $9 for a large 3oz spray @ scentiments.