Code of Conduct

Default Stay smelly my friends: A Poll

I LOVE the Dos Equis commercials with the older gentleman and his cool lifestyle. Makes me laugh every time. I saw one where it said "his blood smells like cologne", which led me to wonder...what cologne does his blood smell like? For simplicity, what would this man wear for a scent?

Now, a man this cool and confident wouldn't even need to wear a scent (per Pluran's assertions). I happen to agree. I do think if he were to wear one, it wouldn't be a Creed or something uber-expensive because he doesn't believe in wearing what is popular.

What do you think? Can we refrain from the obvious liquor suggestions such as Idole, Frapin, etc?

My vote: Acqua di Parma

www.staythirstymyfriends.com (you can watch some of the commercials here or on youtube)
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Default Re: Stay smelly my friends: A Poll

Quote Originally Posted by thenmarcher View Post
    I LOVE the Dos Equis commercials with the older gentleman and his cool lifestyle. Makes me laugh every time. I saw one where it said "his blood smells like cologne", which led me to wonder...what cologne does his blood smell like? For simplicity, what would this man wear for a scent?

Now, a man this cool and confident wouldn't even need to wear a scent (per Pluran's assertions). I happen to agree. I do think if he were to wear one, it wouldn't be a Creed or something uber-expensive because he doesn't believe in wearing what is popular.

What do you think? Can we refrain from the obvious liquor suggestions such as Idole, Frapin, etc?

My vote: Acqua di Parma

www.staythirstymyfriends.com (you can watch some of the commercials here or on youtube)

the obvious

L'Anarchiste

Spast!!!!

Mark Birley for Men

Mark Birley is a real good suggestion, along with Rive Gauche, now that I think about it.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)