Code of Conduct

Thread: Body Kouros

Default Body Kouros

wow I remember when this came out . It was so different and just downright amazing . I love how you forget about a fragrance then revisit it. The camphor and the benzoin are simply stellar in this fragrance . Let's discuss ! Cuz honestly my fellow basenoters they are not making scents like this anymore

Default Re: Body Kouros

Quote Originally Posted by blacklibran1 View Post
    wow I remember when this came out . It was so different and just downright amazing . I love how you forget about a fragrance then revisit it. The camphor and the benzoin are simply stellar in this fragrance . Let's discuss ! Cuz honestly my fellow basenoters they are not making scents like this anymore
    Did you get this at Marshall's?

hey! No I didn't ! And so what if I did! Why do u scent snobs make such stupid comments! I actually got it at big lots . How bout that.All I was saying is that it awesome and I remember getting a sample of this years ago when it came out and loving it but not paying it much attention to it because I was too wrapped up in the armanis and calvins and davidoffs . And honestly people yes I know I always get excited about my finds at marshalls but I'm just so stoked that's all. So lay off LOL or I'll start posting about designer imposter fragrances and watch all you niche scent snobs catch on fire hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Last edited by blacklibran1; 16th November 2008 at 06:52 AM.

YSL should have given this stuff a different name .

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

hey! No I didn't ! And so what if I did! Why do u scent snobs make such stupid comments! I actually got it at big lots . How bout that.All I was saying is that it awesome and I remember getting a sample of this years ago when it came out and loving it but not paying it much attention to it because I was too wrapped up in the armanis and calvins and davidoffs . And honestly people yes I know I always get excited about my finds at marshalls but I'm just so stoked that's all. So lay off LOL or I'll start posting about designer imposter fragrances and watch all you niche scent snobs catch on fire hahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Big Lots?! Why didn't you say so in the beginning? That's really interesting. How big was the bottle and what is the price? I wouldn't expect Big Lots to carry this one.

I really wanna smell M7, but no one has it. Not even the YSL boutique that I called, odd. I heard its heavy, rich, like red-wine heavy kind smell. But it has glorious reviews. Anyone smelled it?
    Last edited by Dudester!; 16th November 2008 at 07:16 AM.

I rarely use up a 1ml sample vile, but for M7 I did
    scentedmonkey and theperfumedcourt have samples, check em out

Cool off.

Instead of posting a new thread for every fragrance you encounter, it might be a good idea to search. There have been a number of threads recently on Body Kouros. These took me a minute to find.

did anyone notice this in Body Kouros?
    Steel Mod and Body Kouros
    Revisiting Bulgari Black, Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin and Body Kouros
    Body Kouros or Kouros Cologne Sport?
    Why don't they sell Egoiste, Body Kouros, etc.?
    Question for Body Kouros owners
    How safe is Body Kouros for a blind buy?
    body kouros...how different is it from kouros

Cool Re: Body Kouros

dude chillax
    Items for Sale

"Fragrance is a silent conversation. Would you keep talking, if no-one replied?''
    -Michael Edwards

Actually, for me, there are too many Body Kouros type frags! LLaM, Avon's Tomorrow for men, Samba Kiss for men, Yohji Homme, L'Instant Homme, etc. And I'm supposed to be getting a sample of Etro's Anice soon! Also, in a recent sampling of Carlo Corinto, I got a subdued anistic vibe, which is about all I can handle. So, if you like licorice/anise, Body Kouros is well done and can be had for low prices, but if you don't, there's nothing at all special about it. It's just a frag to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSlarty View Post
    Sir Slarty ... I totally agree .
    Do moderators have the ability to move threads ?
    If so why not just move it into one of the above
    This will unclog the mf & also deter future babble ..
    Last edited by Dimitrios; 16th November 2008 at 09:47 PM.

SALES

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitrios View Post
    YSL should have given this stuff a different name .
    i like the name, whenever i was asked what is this smell?
    i simply answer: it is my BODY.

Body Kouros vs. Kouros. Hmmm... Could it be that BK is to be applied to the body, whereas Kouros should be used for... ? LOL.

Any Kouros is awesome.
    Support your local Leonberger rescue.

I bought Body Kouros blind (and cheap) and thought it was a gagging big mistake - who on earth would wear such rubbish?

But as time went by, much to my amazement I found myself not minding it, and then thinking it was marvellous. I then bought a big bottle of it.

I don't mind these discussions of normal scents, despite how often they were discussed in the past. Quite frankly, in the last few weeks, every time I check the main discussion page, I don't know about four fifths of the scents being posted about - and I'm pretty familiar with what's currently in the department stores.

I keep wondering if people are going on some kind of safaris to dig up the obscure scents which are everyone's favourite topics of conversation.
    Renato

Quote Originally Posted by tariq View Post
    i like the name, whenever i was asked what is this smell?
    i simply answer: it is my BODY.
    hmmm .. your body & that smell ?

SALES

Quote Originally Posted by Dudester! View Post
    I really wanna smell M7, but no one has it. Not even the YSL boutique that I called, odd. I heard its heavy, rich, like red-wine heavy kind smell. But it has glorious reviews. Anyone smelled it?

only one place in all of NYC that i know that has it and that is where I bought mine the YSL boutique on 3 east 57 street

and they also had a tester

I was wondering bc I wanted to pick up a bottle. But thank you for calling me a "scent snob," as well as everyone else. You really are a strange little man.
    Last edited by TheAttorney; 20th November 2008 at 12:29 AM.

I think my bottle was a rare finding. Attorney didn't mean to offend you. Just seems lately I get in trouble for posting . So sorry.anyway ya I think it was just a fluke find. I'm hardly a little man either lol ...a little strange yes! Ha ha
    Last edited by blacklibran1; 20th November 2008 at 03:24 AM.

An amazing scent...after buying a bottle i have found Rochas man to be annoying and sickening