Code of Conduct

Default Bois 1920 at one Dillards in my city.....

I have 5 Dillards in my city.....One is a very nice high end store....I just saw Bois 1920 there and was shocked.....I saw this in Atlanta this past summer as my Wife and I were on vacation.....They also have the Mandarin Duck fragrance and I do believe that I saw the Tous line.....Thought I would pass this along.....this is pretty Big.....to me anyway.
    Gary

Default Re: Bois 1920 at one Dillards in my city.....

I live in GA. What dillards carried it?

Meh, it is in all the dillards around my parts including the Annick Goutal and Miller Harris line.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I wish they had Bois 1920 at my Dillards!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I wish they had anything interesting at my Dillards. I've buddied up with a couple of the SAs, and they've told me the manager is worried that high-end lines won't sell (I live in suburban Texas), so they don't carry them. They don't even carry Theirry Mugler and other designer standards that are on the Dillards website.

Yes, I was surprised to find this out and surprised that MANY dillards have the line, including, as Scentologist mentions, Goutal and Miller Harris. As a side note I wish Bois 1920 carried 50 ML bottles. I think that was sort of a mistake on their part.

Post Thanks / Like

The Dillards in the Florida Mall here has the whole line but they have their higher end stuff separate from the rest and generally not just out for testing.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Post Thanks / Like

About Dillards and Bois 1920:

"Hi All,
    We are in 14 "Carriage Trade" Dillard's. They are selling designer brand clothing and accessories. They are stores which are definitely part of our niche of a few hundred of the best retailers in America.

Sincerely,
    Jim De Lalla"

I saw this at Perimeter Mall.....I have not seen the Miller Harris Line or the Goutal Line in any Dillards that I have visited.....I do know that Miller Harris and the Goutal lines are on Dillards internet site....
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by jrd4t View Post
    The Dillards in the Florida Mall here has the whole line but they have their higher end stuff separate from the rest and generally not just out for testing.
    They had some Bois 1920 bottles out for testing last time i was there. Hopefully they'll be out again next time so i can try their Sushi Imperiale.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by knightowl View Post
    They had some Bois 1920 bottles out for testing last time i was there. Hopefully they'll be out again next time so i can try their Sushi Imperiale.
    Even if they don't have them out, just ask someone and they'll bring the whole line out for you. When I was there, I asked about them and the SA pulled out every bottle and made a spray card of each.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Quote Originally Posted by G.303 View Post
    I saw this at Perimeter Mall.....I have not seen the Miller Harris Line or the Goutal Line in any Dillards that I have visited.....I do know that Miller Harris and the Goutal lines are on Dillards internet site....
    Gary
    Thanks. I like the perimeter mall. Nordstrom does need to increase their fragrances. It is not what it used to be.

i sampled the sicilia one again and initially, it is a divine lemon scent but it doesn't take but a moment for the patchouly note to come barging through. Patchouly does not mix well with lemon IMO. It totally ruined the composition and made the whole thing smell like barf in the dry down.