Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: SotD Thursday 27 November

With Riannon today - Profumum Dulcis in Fundo. Mmmmmmmmm. Creamsicllllle.
    "It's now very common to hear people say "I'm rather offended by that." As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well so fucking what." - Stephen Fry

Forgot to report in, but I wore the gorgeous Hanae Mori (Blue Butterfly) to continue with my Hanae Mori thing from the day before!

Went shopping after work and found the makeup, skin and hair products on special at Priceline. I'd been pondering over a very vibrant red hair dye (quite a change from the more subtle, darker red I've been using the past year). It was about $17 when I last checked, but on special was down to $7. I figured it was meant to be! Quite soon I'll be a fiery red-head... I hope it'll suit me alright!

A little late in posting but today I wore the beautiful Sacrebleau. Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow countrymen/women! I am exhausted...I cooked my ass off today! Wearing Coco to go chillax with the kiddies and watch a movie.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!

Posting SotD a bit late, but started the beginning of this holiday season in Guerlain's Aqua Allegoria Winter Delice.

DH (TwoRoads), Chloe and I spent most of the day at my parents enjoying a delicious traditional meal, desserts and lots of love. Hoping similar joys were part of everyone's day as well!

Armani Gio Pour Homme.......Happy Thanksgiving to all at Basenotes.
    Gary

Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate!

My SOTD was SL Encens et Lavande with a little Dreamessence Creamy Pumpkin oil.

My SOTE is Lea Extreme

SotE: Carnal Flower
    I'm thankful for the wonderful people here; it is it's own kind of family. I thank Grant for Basenotes. It's a great place.

L'Artisan ParfumeurTimbuktu

Hermèssence Ambre Narguilé