Code of Conduct

Default Agustin Reyes Royal Violets

Agustin Reyes Royal Violets

Here's a URL with more information:
    http://www.agustinreyes.com/rvclassic.htm

And from the website:

Fine Perfumery Since 1927

Since 1927 Agustín Reyes®, Inc. has created fine perfumes and personal care products. Using handcrafted recipes, a tradition of quality was established that continues today. Agustín Reyes I, began his career as an apprentice to a pharmacist. In his youth he learned to formulate products for health and beauty. He possessed a natural aptitude for chemistry, but also an entrepreneurial curiosity. On December 6, 1927 he created the formula for Royal Violets®. This day fragrance whose slogan would eventually become “el perfume de la juventud” (a fragrance for the young). This simple origin in Havana, Cuba was the first chapter of his American Dream.

The people of Cuba loved those first products. Because of that success he founded our company. Many people still remember the first factory. There in the laboratory he created many other favorite products including: Axil, Agua de Portugal, Nuit de Samedi, and others. They milled their own sandalwood and lavender soaps. Seven layers of gold leaf adorned the boxes of their biggest seller, then-called Violetas Rusas.

Default Re: Agustin Reyes Royal Violets

I didn't realize that Swanky posted this again in 2009. Here's a link to *eir thread: Royal Violets EdC.

As of this post, there's about 1400+ threads in the Missing Fragrances section. That's a lot to input. I hope you have some help, Grant.
    "Embrace those things which give you pleasure, after all, there is so much mediocrity to endure elsewhere." -- Inselaffe

Default Re: Agustin Reyes Royal Violets

Quote Originally Posted by Aiona View Post
    As of this post, there's about 1400+ threads in the Missing Fragrances section. That's a lot to input. I hope you have some help, Grant.
    Added to the directory, awaiting approval. (now we can all help in adding stuff to the directory )