Code of Conduct

Default eau de rochas homme

I bought this blind from a fellow basenoter and i REALLY like this. Unfortunately its about to run out (bought it 30% full) and its discontinued. Is there anything out there similar to Rochas Homme that doesnt smell like dishwasher fluid?

AromiErotici

Default Re: eau de rochas homme

Quote Originally Posted by sofreshsoclean View Post
    I bought this blind from a fellow basenoter and i REALLY like this. Unfortunately its about to run out (bought it 30% full) and its discontinued. Is there anything out there similar to Rochas Homme that doesnt smell like dishwasher fluid?
    I have this and like it. What's even better is Ricci Club Haute concentration which can still be found on ebay periodically.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: eau de rochas homme

I love Eau Rochas pour Homme. I don't think you'll find anything quite like it, in its combination of great citrus and herbal/pine green notes.
    But if you want to try a few easily-available things, check out Eau Sauvage (Dior) and Armani (the original scent). They are also very good citrus scents with interesting side-notes.
    And, try Penhaligon's Blenheim Bouquet for a cool citrus-pine blast!
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas