Code of Conduct

Default Wholesale prices?

Does anyone have a wholesale account with any of the popular online non-niche discounters?

MakesGoodScents.com
    ScentMonkey.com
    BigDiscount.com
    PerfumeWorldwide.com
    NameBrandPerfumes.com
    PerfumeEmporium.com
    etc.

I'm curious about the discount possible by purchasing 10, 20, 30, or more bottles at a time. Anyone have a wholesale price schedule from which you could provide example wholesale prices of popular fragrances?

Please feel free to PM me if you would prefer not to broadcast your source(s), prices, etc. "publicly" on this thread.

This is just for my personal interest; I'm not planning to go into business selling perfumes.

Thanks!

Default Re: Wholesale prices?

I've ordered from:

ScentMonkey.com
    BigDiscount.com
    NameBrandPerfumes.com

I've seen the wholesale list for NameBrandPerfumes.com and I don't think it's worth it (you might also need a business license). The prices are not that much cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    I've seen the wholesale list for NameBrandPerfumes.com and I don't think it's worth it (you might also need a business license). The prices are not that much cheaper.
    This is what I'm think'n. But if wholesale prices turn out to run at least $4-5 cheaper on average (in quantity) than standard discount prices, then I would consider it worth finding myself a wholesaler.

Also, as you say, I might need a business license. The discount sites I've looked at that offer online sign-up for a wholesale account require a tax ID number. I don't really understand why this is necessary since most of these sites only charge tax on in-state purchases anyway. If they don't charge out-of-state customers tax on regular purchases, what is different about out-of-state wholesale quantity purchases?

I think you can sign up for NameBrandPerfumes.com's wholesale list on their site, and then they email it to you when their next update comes out, like every week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsly View Post
    I think you can sign up for NameBrandPerfumes.com's wholesale list on their site, and then they email it to you when their next update comes out, like every week or two.
    Thanks I received one of their wholesale lists a couple months ago. I was disappointed to see that most of their prices were slightly above or only $1 or $2 below the every-day discount prices at Scentmonkey.com