Code of Conduct

Default The strangest thing happened to me!!! (Comme des Garcons in Glasgow)

A really weird thing happened to me this morning. I was on the bus travelling into Glasgow City Centre to meet a friend and as I was nodding off I thought I had told my friend that there was a Comme Des Garcons store in Glasgow. I then thought to myself I must have been dreaming as there is no such shopin Glasgow,and I would not have told my friend anyway,as he has absolutely no interest in fashion or fragrance!

So thinking nothing of it, I took a wonder into Princess Square to have a look in Penhaligons, before picking up a style newsletter on the way out. Inside was a feature about Comme Des Garcons, informing me that they have just opened a Guerilla store in Glasgow's West End!!

I have been looking at the store here and it has most of the series fragrances, and I have a day or two off before my girlfriend finishes for Christmas,and I have to be in Glasgow anyway on Monday....

Please be worried for the contents of my bank account!!

The store will be here until October 2010,and some pictures can be found here http://www.guerrilla-store.com/plus44141/flash.php I put the info in the heading so the few Scottish posters can find out about this secretive place!!

Willleteveryone know the fragrances I get to try sometime next week!

Default Re: The strangest thing happened to me!!! (Comme des Garcons in Glasgow)

Cool! Dream it and it will come true and all that.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: The strangest thing happened to me!!! (Comme des Garcons in Glasgow)

This is not a coincidence. You were meant to find that store. Spooky, 'eh?

Don't you just love it when these things happen? And they do happen, which is great beyond great.

There was a Guerrilla store in Helsinki a couple of years ago and I still miss it terribly, so make the most of it while you still can.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."