Code of Conduct

Thread: Introducing

Default Introducing

Hello,
    I just signed up to these forums which was told to me by a friend. However, I am not new to colognes. I have been trying many fragrances for over 10 years and I thought that I should introduce myself by telling you the types of colognes I wear.

If you have any recommendations, please let me know. I am interseted in all kinds of feedback

Sunday - Narcisco Rodriguez for men
    Monday - Nicole Miller
    Tuesday - Burberry London
    Wednesday - Chanel Egoiste
    Thursday - Creed Himilaya
    Friday - Musc Ravageur
    Saturday - All hell breaks loose.

Thanks and i look forward to all comments!!

Default Re: Introducing

Welcome,there are real nice helpful people here. nice list of fragrances also.

Hi and welcome to BN. nice set of frags you've got there. Is there any reason you wear them in that order? I for one pick something for the day based on how I am feeling that morning...
    Keep Smelling Good
    ANDREW

Welcome WKnight Nice rotation as well
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation." HERBERT SPENCER

Off-Scenter

Welcome to Basenotes! I hope you'll find plenty of kindred spirits here. Your current wardrobe already bespeaks sophisticated taste in fragrances.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewthecologneguy View Post
    Hi and welcome to BN. nice set of frags you've got there. Is there any reason you wear them in that order? I for one pick something for the day based on how I am feeling that morning...
    Thank you for all your responses. It means a lot to me.
    As for the question why? I personally don't know. I've been using this rotation for about a year now and I guess it was random in how I chose them. I don't see any point in changing now though.

Much time spent around here can only lead to messing with your routine! Welcome to Basenotes.