Code of Conduct

Unhappy FotD - A Mini Review

Hello. I would like to share an experience of my FOTD.

People around me didn't enjoy it at all. In fact, I didn't have guts to admit it was me who smelled like that. It smelled kind of like blue cheese - that's probably just my bodychemistry and diet. It had a strong fecal accord reminescent of Jicky. There is such thing as too much civet, this was simply very unpleasant. It didn't have much progression; top, middle and base were practically identical, it just got weaker and faded away. Only shame remained. Fortunately longevity was terrible, it was literally gone in twenty seconds. Sillage was phenomenal. Later on I heard from my friend that he could smell it like 20 feet away.

I wouldn't necessarily call it gourmand. Although it did have traces of some edible ingredients, the composition as a whole wasn't yummy at all. I am very bad at categorizing scents, and this is especially tough one. All in all, I was somewhat dissapointed, even though my expectations weren't that high to begin with.
    Last edited by HornyJewellHound; 13th December 2008 at 03:08 PM.

Default Re: FotD - A Mini Review

What was the fragrance???
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

I'm guessing FotD = "Fart of the Day"

***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by SculptureOfSoul View Post
    I'm guessing FotD = "Fart of the Day"

Ahhhhh yes.......the infamous FOTD....

Is this what they call "perfume of life" ?
    -

HJH, don't get discouraged. Give yourself time to heal. Fart only in spacious, isolated areas until you shake the shame. Then get back on that horse! I recommend a corner at a party as a good "bouncing back" venue. Then try an elevator. That's right, dust off that old proud-and-guilty-all-at-once smile and let go! Before you know it you'll be ripping them under the sheets with recent acquaintances again. I promise, okay?

Fun fact: it's the only fragrance that actually smells stronger the more alcohol in the formula.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by Strollyourlobster View Post
    HJH, don't get discouraged. Give yourself time to heal. Fart only in spacious, isolated areas until you shake the shame. Then get back on that horse! I recommend a corner at a party as a good "bouncing back" venue. Then try an elevator. That's right, dust off that old proud-and-guilty-all-at-once smile and let go! Before you know it you'll be ripping them under the sheets with recent acquaintances again. I promise, okay?
    This is as good advice as I've heard in recent memory. Just please don't do this while wearing Kouros.

Hmm, I can think of some appropriate new meanings for EdC, EdT, and EdP in relation to this.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!

Yes, that FotD is so cheap and common. I smell it everywhere, just like CW and AdG. Its one redeeming feature, just to counterbalance its crappy sillage and longevity, is the way it takes on subtle changes on different skin chemistry and at different times of the day. I think its based on diet. Nothing but a cheap rip-off of one of I Hate Perfume's classics.

I find it quite fun to "layer" my FOTD's.

Nice intro
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation." HERBERT SPENCER

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet View Post
    Nice intro
    Talk about making a stinky entrance...

I nominate this thread for the WTF Award of the.. um... Day?

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

WOW...1st and last post all in one day
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation." HERBERT SPENCER

Post Re: FotD - A Mini Review

I am still here. Thanks for reassuring words Strollyourlobster.

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by HornyJewellHound View Post
    I am still here. Thanks for reassuring words Strollyourlobster.
    What fragrance are you referring to?

Welcome HornyJewellHound!

Stick around - you'll like it here even better after your voice drops!
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost