Code of Conduct

Default Any stores carry Guerlain line?

Most of the department stores don't carry Vetiver, Heritage, Habit Rouge ect. Are they not sold in any stores?
    Last edited by Game; 15th December 2008 at 02:43 AM.

Default Re: Any stores carry Guerlain line?

I believe they're carried at Bergdorf Goodman's in NYC. 212-853-7300. I always ask for Jason, a very helpful SA.

Although most online retailers carry the 'standard' Guerlains, department stores don't. The Perfumania chain stocks Vetiver (which is where I bought mine). I'm sure you can also find some at mall stands and the like and local fragance shops. For samples (online) you can either buy minis from sites like beautyencounter.com., or buy decants from theperfumedcourt.com. For the fragrances you mentioned, you may find the online retailers much cheaper than the Guerlain boutique at Bergdorfs, but for the more rare Guerlains that boutique in NYC and the others in Vegas, Miami, etc. are the only sources.

The only Guerlain men's fragrance in my area is Vetiver, both Sephora and Saks carry it. Sephora also seems to have the exclusive on Vetiver Extreme.

I have to go online for Heritage, Habit Rouge, etc.

A few weeks ago, I called the Guerlain boutique at the Bellagio in Las Vegas and bought a bottle of Derby. Their number is (702) 375-2138.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Online, the Guerlain Eau d'Cologne line is the hardest to find in stock ..
    -

It may help if you post where you're from. Saks in Chicago carries Vetiver, Habit Rouge, Heritage, and all the feminines. Bloomingdales had Vetiver, Habit Rouge, and Heritage.

In Philadelphia, and NYC, I've found Vetiver in Sephoras. I can't say the same of Habit Rouge though, or most of the others....

Saks in LA has Mitsouko, Jicky and Shalimar in the women's section (probably more but I didn't look too hard). Most department stores have Shalimar, Insolence and L'Instant. Sephora has Shalimar and Samsara, all the Aqua Allegoria's, Insolence and L'Instant.

Sephora has Vetiver and Vetiver Extreme. I think Macy's has Vetiver. I had to order Habit Rouge online. Sephora has Cologne Imperiale online and I think also Mitsouko or L'Heure Bleu.

I can vouch for the Las Vegas boutique--great service, really fresh product, and they gave me some samples.
    Last edited by Asha; 15th December 2008 at 06:22 AM.

Sur la Plage

Dillards (at least where I live) has some Guerlains - Heritage, Vetiver, Imperiale.

Neiman Marcus has some also.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Neiman Marcus in San Francisco has a Guerlain boutique that carries almost everything the Paris store has. You should call there and ask to speak to Josie Pastor. You can tell her that Jim sent you.

Do your research before you call and ask for what you want. Too many questions on the phone with her may not work to your advantage.

The number is (415)362-3900. Ask for the Guerlain counter, and when they answer ask for Josie. You may mention my name if you think you need to.
    Yr good bud,

JaimeB

"Why spend life seeking that which does not satisfy? Why remain a slave, when freedom waits? Let your life shine; illumine the world with your truth!"

My Wardrobe
    My Reviews

Fiat justitia ruat cælum.

Let justice be done, even if the sky should fall.

Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus

Qui nihil potest sperare, desperet nihil.
    Let him who can hope for nothing despair of nothing.

—Seneca

Basenotes Institution

Every Neiman Marcus I have ever gone into, has more than a handful of men and women's Guerlain's in store.
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac