Code of Conduct

Default Burger King releases Flame body spray. You too can smell like a Whopper! rop

Last edited by socalwoman; 15th December 2008 at 11:51 PM. Reason: added link to BK site

Blog Entries

Default Re: Burger King releases Flame body spray. You too can smell like a Whopper! rop

maybe it has a leathery basenote? MMM.

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: Burger King releases Flame body spray. You too can smell like a Whopper! rop

Gotta be kidding ! Fills me with horror - being a vegetarian too - I can't think of anything worse than smelling like Burger King.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

I am holding out for the Flame Eau Extreme (with cheese)
    'Those who grow too big for their pants will be exposed in the end'--anon

I'm holding out for the Taco Bell EdP...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KMF View Post
    I'm holding out for the Taco Bell EdP...
    i'm not sure if nacho cheese is thin enough to spray properly from the sprayer!

Wow. If the timing were different, I would say this reminds me of their Left-Handed Whopper campaign.

Of course, now I'm curious....
    Sniff and let sniff.

Default Yoooo Hoooo Fellas.......

Hey Guys!!

I saw the wildest thing today. Burger King has a new body spray/cologne for men called "FLAME"!!
    It's said to have a flame broiled meat note to it LMAO!!!

OK so who is going to be the 1st to try this one!!

http://www.firemeetsdesire.com/
    Diva is fartin in your perfume mist before you walk through it!! Walk slow and let it marinate......

Divatologist....Breaking perfume rules since 1969
    I smells goooooooooooood! Don't believe me? Come smell me!!

"The Divatologist Perfume Application Method" is now available!!! Learn It, Live It, Love It Click Here! Many Compliments Await You!

www.twitter.com/Divatologist www.divatologist.tumblr.com

Default Re: Yoooo Hoooo Fellas.......

Well it's not April 1st so I decided to click on the link...

Not bad for $3.99. Although if you "click to spray" a few times in the ad, there's a disturbing pic of the "Burger King king" in a seductive position with only the bottle covering his privates.

Now if they could only come up with a scent for White Castle ....

Definitely the fragrance to wear to a PETA rally
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

forwarded this to everyone at work. I won´t be surprised if a few of my coworkers will purchase this immediately.
    But once you get locked into a serious perfume collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can.

The meat note can't be any more pronounced then Tauer's Lonestar Memories...

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321 View Post
    Well it's not April 1st so I decided to click on the link...

Not bad for $3.99. Although if you "click to spray" a few times in the ad, there's a disturbing pic of the "Burger King king" in a seductive position with only the bottle covering his privates.
    The Whopper should always be visible is such ads..

Yeah, I have to smell that.
    Support your local Leonberger rescue.

Top Five Names for a Meat Scented Perfume:

5. Tommy Grill

4. Dior Ham

3. Iris Bleu Grease

2. Jirky

And the No. 1 Name:

1. Meatsouko!

Everyone is entitled to his own opinions, but not his own facts. Daniel Moynihan

I am King; Burger King

Burger King has been coming out with some really funny ad gimmicks lately.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Snafoo View Post
    Top Five Names for a Meat Scented Perfume:

5. Tommy Grill

4. Dior Ham

3. Iris Bleu Grease

2. Jirky

And the No. 1 Name:

1. Meatsouko!

Very clever!

Did some perfumer reverse-engineer Yatagan's "meaty" note and throw in the mandatory aquatic "sexy" notes to come up with this?

Anyway, someone here needs to test this, even if just for laughs. (Not me, of course... I can't stand smelling like a fast-food burger.)
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

I actually had a boyfriend a while ago who said that all women's fragrances were crap (!) and that what men really wanted was for their women to smell like pizza or beer or, yes, burgers. He's married now - I wonder if he'll be rushing out to buy this for his wife?

Anyway, I've been happy to find in the years since that there are men who appreciate fragrances that don't smell like "man food." My current boyfriend's favourites on me are Dzing! and Kenzo Flower Oriental, slightly more sophisticated than my ex's proposed Eau de Pizza et Biere.

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321 View Post
    Although if you "click to spray" a few times in the ad, there's a disturbing pic of the "Burger King king" in a seductive position with only the bottle covering his privates.
    I must protest. There's a blanket there, too. There are actually 3 different poses, and only the first one has the unfortunate bottle placement...

Still, how would you like to be that guy? I mean, when you sign up for the gig, it's pretty normal, just wear the suit, chase people around, do silly stuff. Pretty soon, tho, it's "Ok, don't put on anything but the head and this blanket. Now pretend you're reading the book. Ok, now look sexy with the rose... No, I don't know how a person without eyes is supposed to look sexy. Just do it."

I personally found the image quite disturbing.

Burger King (f)Lame... Now you can smell like Junk. Food.

This guys take gourmand to a whole new level.
    Shameless Plug: Sales thread with Roses Musk, Rose Poivree, and others.
    Looking for lot of samples of female fragrances.

Hahahaha, this is a great find all. I'm half tempted to order this simply for the fun of it, much like Sex Panther lol.

I'm going to get a bottle of it so I can layer it with Dinner by Bobo.

I don't think I could wear this on the basis that I'd be hungry all the time.

this is so funny and i'd smell it

I'm in shock. I thought it was a joke. Then I saw the site and STILL thought it was a joke. I hit BUY NOW still thinking it was a promotional joke. WOW marketing has gone INSANE!! I'm buying it and keeping it in my pocket to mace all the vegetarians who picket outside of In and Out and Carl's Junior.

- Al

I SO want to try this. I've got a friend going up to NYC in January. I'll get him to buy it then, since the shipping charge for ordering online is like $10.

Wow, I have to try this!

I'd spray it on my meat.
    Last edited by knightowl; 17th December 2008 at 06:27 AM.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

I am seriously ordering 5 vials.

I wish I had more money or I would get more, cause you know this is gonna be a collector.

This is just not right on many levels !

Oh lordy, just take me out back and shoot me, I won't resist

Exclamation Re: Burger King releases Flame body spray. You too can smell like a Whopper! rop

Somebody bought some and wrote about it.

Oh god, why would you spray it at your office. That's just a bad move. Air Conditioning will catch anything.

OK... I got an idea. Next thing you know:

H.J. Heinz will come out with Ketchup and Mustard body sprays

Procter & Gamble will come out with Pringles body sprays (hey, they're already in the body spray and fine fragrance businesses... why not?)

And to top it off, Coca-Cola will come out with Coke Classic, Diet Coke, and Coke Zero body sprays

Layer them with BK Flame, and you've got a complete meal out of body sprays!
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Blog Entries

Can I get that bottle of Burger King Flame supersized?

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

Top Notes
    Cholesterol, Bilirubin, Methane

Middle Notes

Waxy Plaque, Atherosclerosis , Lard

Basenotes

C-Reactive Protein, Beef By-Products

Quote Originally Posted by dynendal View Post
    I don't think I could wear this on the basis that I'd be hungry all the time.
    A ploy by Burger King to increase fast food sales perhaps? Could be!

Blog Entries

Damn! They're sold out. I feel almost obliged to buy such a weird product.
    Twitter - @DanielTharp
    DanielTharp.com has additional reviews and commentary.
    Always be content with what you have, never be content with what you are.

Well my friend brought me back a bottle from NYC so I'll have a review up this week hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by MFfan310 View Post
    OK... I got an idea. Next thing you know:

H.J. Heinz will come out with Ketchup and Mustard body sprays

Procter & Gamble will come out with Pringles body sprays (hey, they're already in the body spray and fine fragrance businesses... why not?)

And to top it off, Coca-Cola will come out with Coke Classic, Diet Coke, and Coke Zero body sprays

Layer them with BK Flame, and you've got a complete meal out of body sprays!
    I promise, I would have to buy some of the Coke Classic. I love the smell of Coke on ice!

Blog Entries

The question is: Can your order of flame be supersized?

I saw this on Youtube a few days ago and came so close to ordering a few vials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMXglHpoUJI

I dunno how to explain the scent, there's a tiny bit of some note I guess maybe you could say is...meaty? Anywho, it smells great! haha

I tried to snag a bottle (just for the hell of it) from Rickys (in the village) when I visited the Big Apple over Christmas. The SA told me it was only released as a limited edition and they were sold out..... Crap.
    Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day

I just received this is a gift today. I'm sorry to say that I don't detect any meat notes at all. I'm pretty bad at picking out notes, but the closest thing in my wardrobe is Paco XS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes View Post
    I promise, I would have to buy some of the Coke Classic. I love the smell of Coke on ice!
    Try out Magnetism for MEN, by Escada. It is coke with extra vanilla on top, and a bit of fizziness. You will agree with me the minute you try it on!

Also, Soda by Comme des Garcons is similar, but more along the lines of sprite or Seven Up, and is far more effervescent.

Burger King Burgers do smell different than most burgers due to how they broil them, I still hate them
    [COLOR="Purple"]I am not afraid... I was born to do this.

-Joan of Arc [/COLOR]