Code of Conduct

Default Burberry Touch vs Kenzo Power.

for me these two are in the same category in a sort of way.. A bit sweet and masculine at the same time..Quite wearable for most reasons.. For me, Touch is the best!

Default Re: Burberry Touch vs Kenzo Power.

Burberry Touch is the scent equivalent of "Two-Face" to me... Wear it once and it is one of the better scents I've tried. Wear it again, and it's something else that's not nearly as good... Needless to say, I prefer Kenzo Power...
    Last edited by KMF; 16th December 2008 at 09:23 PM.

Sur la Plage

I like Touch. Power just did not do anything for me.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I don't know the Kenzo and only sampled Touch for the first time today - my first impression was that it reminded me of Fahrenheit - a fair comment?

Never tried Touch. Kenzo Power is absolutely nothing for me.

By the way, I notice a similar note in Silver Mountain Water and Kenzo Power. Anyone else noticed this?? It's like the smell of some strong flower that isn't really nice.
    For sale: Nemo Cacharel 1,7OZ (30ML) 99% full

Quote Originally Posted by egrorian View Post
    I don't know the Kenzo and only sampled Touch for the first time today - my first impression was that it reminded me of Fahrenheit - a fair comment?
    You're not completely off here. There's violets in both Touch and Fahrenheit, and even though the violet note in Fahrenheit is somewhat.. polluted.. it still is there.

I would have chosen Kenzo Power for it's originality and because it's recognizeable, apart from smelling really good.
    Last edited by Noalick; 16th December 2008 at 10:03 PM.
    "- Harry, I have no idea where this will lead us, but I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange."

Kenzo smells like Bvlgari ETBlanc > now Touch is an amazing masculine clean intoxicating fragrance. very good. so warm and soft. love to wear while in the throws of passion. when that body heat kcks in... WOWWWWWWZA!!!!

Kenzo Power for me.....Touch does not last....a total waste of money on my skin.....sorry.
    Gary

Kenzo Power lasts... and lasts.... and lasts...

Very soft and floral, you need to be bold to pull this one off.
    Last edited by Stereotomy; 17th December 2008 at 12:25 AM.
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

I prefer Power. While it is subtle and soft, Power lasts for quite a while and I just love that Iris note (though they will say it is an imaginary, conceptual flower). It is only second to Bois d'Iris, IMO. Touch is a nice combo of pepper and Violets (the comparison with Fahrenheit is actually quite good), but Power has a better overall evolution, i.e. a more interesting drydown.
    On the other hand, Touch is much more noticable.
    Shameless Plug: Sales thread with Roses Musk, Rose Poivree, and others.
    Looking for lot of samples of female fragrances.

I've only sampled Power once and, although I don't remember the details, I know I liked it. I don't recall making any associations with Touch, however, which is one of my favourites. To me Touch is very similar to Gucci PH II, both containing 'peppery violets'. I prefer Touch to GPHII. Although subtle, it's very long lasting to my nose. I don't agree with the 'violet note' in either, though. To me, neither smell of real violets. Rather, it's a generic, but very nice, floral note.

Power reminds me of Bvlgari au the Rouge, but is so much stronger with a monster sillage.
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto