Code of Conduct

Exclamation Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier available again at first-in-fragrance

http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/kosmet...roducts_id=345

Good news: they are back, Parfum d'Habit, Amber Precieux, Santal Noble and many more....

Bad news: 95 euro per 100ml bottle
    Last edited by ohhmygod; 1st October 2009 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Add the pic :D
    AUSSIES, come join our SPLIT GROUP at http://groups.google.com.au/group/oz-scent-splits

"No Pain, No Gain"

Default Re: Maitre Parfumeur et Gantier available again at first-in-fragrance

thanks a lot. I am really excited about Santal Noble and thought I wouldn't get the chance of ever getting a bottle. Now I can get a sample as well!
    "What actions are most excellent? To gladden the heart of human beings, to feed the hungry, to help the afflicted, to lighten the sorrow of the sorrowful, and to remove the sufferings of the injured" Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Basenotes Institution

Thank you for letting us know the good news.
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Great news. I was getting very concerned that MPG were disappearing!

I hate to be the voice of doom, but I still think MPG is most likely doomed.
    Last edited by Kevin Guyer; 2nd October 2009 at 06:54 AM.

Are these the reformulations ?
    -

AromiErotici

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp View Post
    Are these the reformulations ?
    I believe the originals were 90ml and the reformulations 100ml.

And now it's available again at Luckyscent.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

I don't see Santal Noble on here or Luckyscent
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

When they changed bottle's along with the formulations, they charged the same $110.00 for 100ML. as they did for the 90ML. bottles of their original formulas. Now $120.00 for their 100ML. bottles. I'm in no hurry to try their fragrances! I am well stocked on the original formulas anyway.
    Last edited by Ron199; 26th March 2010 at 12:37 AM.
    Don't panic. Just stay calm, and reload....

Quote Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
    Especially if they don't make Santal Noble available soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Guyer View Post

Why do you say that - because of the reformulations?
    CAESAR SEEKS:
    CREED: Chevrefeuille, SMW, BdP, Aventus
    Parfums d'Empire: Fougére Bengale
    YSL: Vintage M7

CAESAR SWAPS/SELLS:
    Sale Thread