Code of Conduct

Thread: Joop Jump.

Default Joop Jump.

Is this a good one? I`m very corious aboute it! There are so many good reviews of it here on Basenotes. I`m looking for something uniqe and sensational, that is modern and unlike other frags.. Someone says it has similarityes with Allure?
    Well, i already got Allure, and i`ve got Burberry Touch..Is this one worth a buy after all??

Default Re: Joop Jump.

I expect a lot bashing from the Basenoters here..

I own Joop Jump, along with the shower gel. It was one of my favorites before discovering Basenotes. I hadn't wore it in a while, and after A LOT of sampling, buying and testing niche and designer, I wore it again a few days ago. It still rocks, in fact I love it even more then I did before discovering Basenotes. Now that my nose is "trained" better, I appreciate it more then ever. I really loved it when I wore it a few days ago. It's a better version of Le Male, but different enough, less cloying, Joop Jump is definitely "cooler". I highly recommend it if you want a nicer, cooler version of Le Male. (Ladies adore it by the way) Sillage and longetivity are perfect. If you wear stuff like Boucheron Jaipur, it will be very refreshing. It is very modern, unique..hmm...yes it has similarities with the vanilla stuff for men (Armani Code, Le Male) but again, it's cooler. (I'm avoiding fresh cause I think cooler is a better description)
    Last edited by brianroy; 17th December 2008 at 09:16 PM.
    For sale: Nemo Cacharel 1,7OZ (30ML) 99% full

Quote Originally Posted by brianroy View Post

I own Joop Jump, along with the shower gel. It was one of my favorites before discovering Basenotes. I hadn't wore it in a while, and after A LOT of sampling, buying and testing niche and designer, I wore it again a few days ago. It still rocks, in fact I love it even more then I did before discovering Basenotes. Now that my nose is "trained" better, I appreciate it more then ever. It's a better version of Le Male, but different enough, less cloying, Joop Jump is definitely "cooler". I highly recommend it if you want a nicer, cooler version of Le Male. (Ladies adore it by the way) Sillage and longetivity are perfect. If you wear stuff like Boucheron Jaipur, it will be very refreshing.
    Yes i wear Jaipur and like it a lot..Is it very different from that one? Is it wearable for both day and night?

The only thing it has in common with Jaipur is vanilla. It could be "Jaipur Fresh"

But no honestly Jaipur is far better, even though I LOVE Jump. Try Joop Jump 1 day. Don't trust the paper strip.

It's wearable night and day because it lasts a long time. I think Jaipur is more for the evening, still my dad used it as his office scent. so if you use Jaipur as daytime scent, you can definately Jump as daytime scent too.

From the reviews: Very lively scent that's energetic and uplifting, excellent long lasting,perfume. especially middle note and base note are sweat, but refreshing. highly recommended.
    I agree with that.

Do you like Armani Code and Le Male?
    Last edited by brianroy; 17th December 2008 at 09:31 PM.

The only thing it has in common with Jaipur is vanilla. It could be "Jaipur Fresh"

But no honestly Jaipur is far better, even though I LOVE Jump. Try Joop Jump 1 day. Don't trust the paper strip.
    he he.. Unfortunately we can`t get Joop fragrances in my country, so i have to buy it blind from internet..
    It is already a "Jaipur homme Fraicheur" on the marked. (never tested it).

Well if you like vanilla you can't go wrong with this one. I know you own Pour Monsieur..The soft vanilla base you detect after like 2 hours of Pour Monsieur reminds me a little of Jump.

Oh yeah, it's great that it's not available in your country, you'll smell unique! Over here it's quite popular.
    Last edited by brianroy; 17th December 2008 at 09:53 PM.

Well if you like vanilla you can't go wrong with this one. I know you own Pour Monsieur..The soft vanilla base you detect after like 2 hours of Pour Monsieur reminds me a little of Jump.

Oh yeah, it's great that it's not available in your country, you'll smell unique! Over here it's quite popular.
    Ok. Thanks for your comment..Next time i travel to Kiel with Color Line i shall visit Karstadt-magazin and give it a trye!

Well... Joop! Jump is good for what it is, a sweetened Cool Water-esque fougere. It's nice.

I really like the smell of this stuff, but something in it gives me a massive headache, even when applied very sparingly. Its a shame, because its really long-lasting with great sillage too
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

Which Joop is the least sweet?
    Is it what about adam ?
    Or is this just question unanswerable ? LOL

Post Re: Joop Jump.

Why would you expect that ?

Quote Originally Posted by DULLAH View Post
    Is it what about adam ?
    I think you got it there. The only problem is that it is very hard to find. Have you tried this DULLAH ?
    Last edited by Surfacing; 18th December 2008 at 05:56 AM. Reason: spelling

^No blind buy, unless recommendations/advice from a member whose reviews are respectable and trustworthy. Thats why I ask!

Originally Posted by brianroy View Post

Why would you expect that ?
    Joop Jump is really popular stuff in some countries. Like Aqua di gio, Le Male, D&G pour homme and so on. Over-popular fragrances get bashed a lot down here.

Thumbs up Re: Joop Jump.

Oh, I see what you mean ( when it comes to overplayed frags).

I suppose it depends on where you are living. It sure is not popular here, but then again, I do not smell fragrances on anyone these days. Joop Jump sounds fine on paper, but as long as you smell it first, it should be OK.

It is more the Joop ! Homme that is a bit "trendy" in Canada.

I suppose it depends on where you are living. It sure is not popular here, but then again, I do not smell fragrances on anyone these days
    Wow on the contrary here. When I go to work for example I often smell lots of fragrances in the subway or bus.

Would you locate Jump in the same category as Burberry Touch?